RO

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Good

I have been using this for almost a month now. it’s quite minty and has this cooling effect on your scalp. But I didn’t feel any noticeable change yet. Another thing to mention is that it feels little painful if your finger has some sort of wounds, as there is salt in it.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This feels like detox to your scalp! Make sure you use it while your hair is hanging upside down so that you don't get too much product lost on your hair. Beware, if you have cuts on your hands, this will burn! Great scent too

84166511-5470-42de-83e3-6c494b29670f
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

my first time using scrub for scalp. scent is refreshing and soothing for my slightly sensitive scalp. Doesn't irritate at all. I use it 2 times a week during dry seasons such as winter. I will continue using it and hopefully it helps with my greasy scalp during humid summer time as well.

08966466-b891-4a54-83f3-ece2542c8d37
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I really like this products, I've used it now for a month as a pre cleanse and it really helped me with my flaky dandruff. If you leave it in for a few minutes it gives you a slight cooling effect which feels very nice on an itchy scalp. The scent is very nice and not to over powering .

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

The salt particle is quite coarse, however, it feels good when the salt is running on the skull. I can fell the hair root is somewhat energized because the hair looks in more volume.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Really surprised with the quality of the product! Scent is as mentioned, nothing annoying about it. It scrubs the dandruff of my scalp really well and progress is noted with using it consistently and no irritation has been noticed.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

No noticeable smell. Love the packaging. Apply directly to scalp that’s what I did and finished the product! Would purchase again. It lasted for like 10 washes/exfoliations. Gave my hair volume the next day. Leaves it hydrated. Recommend

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

excellent scalp scrub, it cools & i can feel my blood circulating after use, i use this once every 2 weeks since i apply hair loss oil everyday so not to clog my pores, & follow up with their shampoo & conditioner then the tonic spray, bought this twice

I've used it thrice now, I'm still not sure. I think I like it, it doesn't have a string scent. the thing I don't like is that I have to shampoo twice or 3 times after using this scrub, coz I feel it sticks to my hair and scalp. for the price it's small in size. the packaging is good, I like the nozzle, it helps with application you just squeeze and drag it.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I've been working on recovering my hair/scalp after 2 years of showering with hard water. It was getting better, but my scalp was still itchy and irritated so I gave this a shot. I have pretty sensitive skin, but this didn't bother it at all. it felt amazing on my scalp, and as others have noted it does have a cooling/refreshing sensation but not overwhelmingly like some other products I've used. I dhampooed after using this. but I'm not sure I really even needed to. my scalp almost felt too clean after using both, so I just deep conditioned after. my scalp no longer itches or feels irritated, and it jidt looks clean and healthy. Sometimes using a scalp brush isn't enough. so this will definitely be a part of my routine when my scalp needs some extra tlc.