RO

Posted on May 15, 2022

Quality is good, my chihuahuas likes the taste and the package is a good size. We were recommended to brush our dogs teeth daily after they needed dentals, it's one of the most beneficial things you can do, especially for little dogs. We only need a small amount. Please like :)

Posted on May 7, 2022

I recognize this brand so hopefully it would help whitening my dogs teeth and it works! My dog doesn't really love the flavor but it indeed whitening his teeth, i'd keep buying it :) If this comment useful to you, please help click 'Yes', thanks so much and have a nice day!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

My dog was fine to have this toothpaste first time I used it on him. It's smells very refreshing. I need to use it more to see if the stains are coming off, but I can see they are fading. It is a large tube so it's great value for money! Definitely recommend.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

dog is keen to eat this, not sure if that is a good or bad thing really.. means that she is happy to come over when I get the toothbrush out, but also doesn't stop trying to lick it 🤣 breath does seem good after using it, will buy again especially as it's half the price of any dog toothpaste sold here in new Zealand

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This is my first purchase of dog toothpaste and so far my experience is good. My dog doesn't seem to mind too much. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

our dog likes it. smells good too. like vanilla. fresh dog breath all the time. it did lessen the yellow stain on his fangs. will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This has a nice scent and the dog doesn’t seem to mind the flavour! Has saved us a bucket rather than getting dogs teeth cleaned at the vets

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

My dogs love this! I am so happy I found this product. Gives them a very fresh breath, unfortunately not for a very long time. But helps with their tartar :)

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

My dog likes it and it seems to help with tartar.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

love the smell.. and it remove the bad breath on my dogs mouth