RO

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Good

Good quality enzymes and the composition with proteins are good for the gut and intestinal tract. Taste is neutral, I couldn't feel any. Reading the ingredients, looked very good and it benefits my digestion, I didn't feel my stomach blotted. The size of the package is good enough for 2.5 months.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Very helpful especially when you get a feeling of a heavy stomach after you eat something heavy. The quality of the packaging and ingredients seem on the high quality end.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My workout has been better since I started taking it, The quality was great and the result showed it all, I got bits of energy too , the dosage I take one pill a day. My digestion has become better and the ingredients are good

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Best digestive enzyme supplements! It reduces boating and help with indigestion I take the recommended dose after my meal and it helps clean your GIT!

Posted on Apr 16, 2021

I was eating a lot of meats but had trouble digesting it well. This product help me get through this issue, I recommend ! No more stomach issues, well my gut handles it well. No after taste at all and I like the quality of these ingredients. At my age, enzyme are a BIG + !

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The first thing I noticed is that the tub could be about a third smaller. We are supposed to be reducing our use of plastic. Really put me off buying these again. Do better please.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

These digestive enzymes are very good quality, good composition and it has a good package too

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The product is excellent, there are no allergies. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I've been using allmax's products for a while and it satisfies me every single time. This digestive enzyme is utterly effective!