RO

Posted on May 3, 2022
awsome product !

package is well designed...smart move for putting the scoop on top when you open it...size is great for value of money ingredients are good but just started using it...peanut butter chocolate taste is awsome...good whey option for the benefits listed either for fitness goal or diet and training! I recommend the taste and overall but didn't get the chance to see results...will buy back if I got the gains for sure !

f76a8245-778e-4939-9ed1-6f5717a3cb22
c1e9429f-fcee-4a3e-b204-3c47b200bea0
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have seen great muscle definition from using this protein which means it is. of good quality. I only drink once a day which is after each workout. It is a bit pricey but still worth it as I only need to drink once a day to see great result. The taste is great too.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Peanut Butter Chocolate is my favorite protein go-to. I mix it up between brands, but AllMax ingredient profile seems to fill in the most needed items. The taste is good and quality appears to be there. Haven't had stomach discomfort or other issues, so will keep adding this to my orders.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I used to take it a while ago and it was fine. However now it’s not good for me in terms of nutritional values

Posted on May 9, 2022

The chocolate peanut butter flavour covers up the smell of whey protein and tastes good. Packaging is also great with a red scoop sizing out the necessary portion. Overall nice.

Posted on May 6, 2022

great quality, great taste, dilute easy to use before training and before bed. I recommend this product.high protein , good performance packaging in perfect condition

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Personally, AllMax products work in general. The flavour of it is quite realistic. It tastes really good with beverage like milk, soy milk, almond milk and etc. It also dissolves easily with just protein shaker. Overall, I recommend it.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The taste is awesome. I dont need to buy pb to add on. Don't feel bloated at all. Abit pricey but does the job.