RO

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I expected its size to be bigger and I thought it'll have coconut sent to it but it doesn't, nevertheless, I love it! This is the first time I'm using this product and I'm happy with it. It's gentle and my skin feels so soft, smooth, and moisturized after using it.

8d47fe86-f85a-45ba-852d-148bb430bf52
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This is a repeat purchase. Love it because of the natural & gentle ingredients in the product as well as the mission and values of the company. I use it daily as both facial and body wash (reduces the number bottles in the bathroom!). It works perfectly for both purposes, leaving my skin feeling clean but not dry

Posted on May 17, 2022

For the first time usage, this Castile liquid soap is gentle to the skin. It is not scented which is great, as it allows me to add other essential oils to get the smell I enjoy. What I like about this product is that it is non drying, and after usage, my skin feels extremely hydrated and moisturized. Recommended for people with eczema as this soap is beneficial. A little expensive, but the size and packaging is worth all the benefits.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Very Good natural face cleanser for dry skin, once you use it you will notice immediatly the difference. Since it contains coconut, it is good for moisturizing dry skin and reducing inflammation which may result from UVB rays. Don't forget that this cleanser also contains Papaya which consists of an enzyme called papain who promotes the healing of the skin and will also enhance the secretion of collagen when used topically for the skin. I recommend this for everyone. Please consider leaving a like if you see this usefull.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It is so far the best face cleanser I have ever used. I have a dry skin. After use, I feel my face is clean and fresh but not dry. The price is good and I can see why reviews said one bottle can use for a long time. Good value and good brand. I will definitely repurchase again.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥹🥹🥹🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ i use it size good package good intgredient good

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

(Was actually looking for something for my husband's dry skin and read mixed reviews but i really love the clean ingredients. But upon trying, I'm convinced it's really as advertised, good for all skin types. Tried and tested at my household with different skin types!) Awesome size for the price! Using it for myself as a second cleanse (I use oil cleansing as my first step) and it cleans out really well without drying up my skin. Using it for my husband's really really dry skin too and he says it feels good, doesn't dry up, in fact feels moisturised and cleans well too. We are both middle aged and I feel it compliments our skin (I have normal combination skin and the husband has really dry skin) Good ingredients, no nasties, high quality. I like this flavor/scent. There's a nice light refreshing smell to it. Please hit the thumbs up/yes if you find it useful! Thank you very much!!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

My favourite brand always, gentle yet benefit on my sensitive skin. Scent is mild, I even used it to remove my waterproof mascara, just take some time to gently massage it on eyes. Size is great to use for a long time. Package and Quality is good enough to make us repeating to purchase it frequently.. Our only concern is hope iHerb can bring more sales to us as Malaysia exchange rate make us need spend more to shop at here.

Lailamaabreh21
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The only thing I can think of is the first of all time favorite of the most important thing to do is to provide the highest 🆙 to be the most important part of our lives and the second one of the first things even eerie re the same thing with a few years back to my mind and body is a great way for the first time, the entire industry and the second half of the season ❄️ the same time, the young man 👨 the most important thing