RO

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

omg its so smoothe and smells so good. One of the best ingredient list for a vitamin c cream. You are getting Vit c (for brightening)+ ferulic acid ( for fine lines and wrinkles) andd vitamin E ( for dry skin). I recommend it alot.! let me know if this review helps

31f8f4ae-1f2f-459a-afb6-c87e6577dde3
aa00d108-6bea-4b7d-939e-fefc1943f956
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Impressive! this is a must to have the size is ginormous and the package is nice. i saw the reviews and i told to myself i need this one asap and i’m not wrong it has a good citrus smell not that strong it’s ok. i love it! easy to absorb by the skin. highly recommended

31e70dc5-5b5a-4fa2-81ea-d8cdb7b1860b
Posted on May 24, 2022

the size of this cream is huge and can last very long. I started off with just buying this cream and I saw the difference. my spots are not that visible anymore. I'm so impressed. so I bought more things from this brand. I'm now using their retinol, vitamin C and hyaluronic serum. I also got the Bulgarian rose cream that smells amazing. the scent is OK. it's not fragrance free though. This brand is really value for money. given the price and the amount of product you got. its definitely worth it! cannot recommend this brand enough.

b312c3e7-d9f9-4226-be9c-8562d2752888
Posted on May 16, 2022

This HUGE tub of cream is light, fresh smelling and effective. I normally don’t like fragrance but this is actually really lovely. My boyfriend and I both enjoy using it and it lasts forever due to the size. It is definitely light and absorbs quickly so might be too light if you have really dry skin but for spring/summer it’s so perfect. Best part is the quality ingredient list—I love this brand so much and also use their retinol body lotion.

f2a77398-3b0c-41c0-85b1-3aa87bfcf73e
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love the scent of this one, I use it everyday. I wasn’t expecting the size of it as it is massive, I use it as a moisturizer. Good for all season and good benefits as well. Good packaging and I’m sure it’s good quality as well.

31075567-8b53-4814-b169-cf26391fbcc3
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I have a combination skin. I had moderate hyperpigmentation around my mouth for years, and it decreased significantly after only one week of using this product! The only problem was that it doesn't suit my skin, it's thick so it caused breakouts for me. My sister she has normal/sensitive skin, it was perfect for her! her skin glows now!

18ee0322-5085-4f32-ae65-fa2685b496f8
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Absolutely love this moisturiser!😍 This is my 2nd purchase. The tub itself lasted me for a good 1-2months. My everyday must have product for both morning and night. Love the smell of this cream. Compared to other moisturisers, I find this one the most long lasting moisture throughout the day. Highly Recommended! ♥️

585aec79-9779-4964-bea2-2532e561a92e
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

it has a very slight smell of orange. i feel like it's very hydrating and a lil bit thick in consistency, also It absorbs pretty fast , so ur gonna have to wait a few seconds until it really absorbs into the skin so it won't feel sticky or thick anymore. definitely worth the price with this size.

6a6c1cf9-579f-4fcd-8ee5-cdd8446343e5
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

49352573-4b91-4b2b-9f0e-d9a23e34bfe8