RO

Based on 2,819 Ratings
1,757
imane
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

راااائع 🟢 this cream has a light scent fades fast 🟣Quality is amazing, it will be a great use any type of skin 🟡Size is huge it will last for long time. 🔵 Composition is natural and without harmful ingredients good for sensitive skin i start using it for 2 weeks now i wil comeback later to tell you if i noticed any result ⚜i will truly appreciate it if you like my comment thank you update: i am notincing about one shade lighter i used it for my armpits

49427c03-db47-4a62-8f4c-523177582efd
b1691f63-1ca8-4495-8616-03768a3b47e7
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Item received in proper packaging. Recommended, good quality and will likely to repeat order. Scent is very nice and size can use for long. Product is effective and gentle, benefit for sensitive skin. Concern free as frequency & composition/content of the cream is mild for my age (mid range). Thank you.

3639bade-371f-4ec1-8c32-7b96d542953d

am a 40 year old woman with hyperpigmented skin from the sun I'll be honest, I bought this hoping it would work but didn't expect it to work lol. It's been about two weeks of consistent use in the morning, and omg the dark spots are fading so much! Not only that, my skin looks and feels so soft and smooth. 3 things I do apart from using this product are using prescription retinol night cream, drinking collagen and using vitamin c serum. I have tried various things since I was 23 for my hyperpigmentation, and this is really the only thing that works. Still in shock!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This product comes in a large size. Will last a long time for use on the body and face. I am impressed with the composition of ingredients. Has many benefits. Texture is thick lotion so it will moisturise the skin. Does not have any scent. If it works I will buy again.

609303b2-86df-4477-a916-aef8e5b52e94
1bda2e25-0966-4cbb-a2e7-f0fe93e3af8b
faf1be75-9361-4a23-b100-758947f6927a
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Actually i love this brand. I almost try all products from Advanced Clinicals. 1. Inexpensive 2. Value Money because it comes in BIG SIZE 3. Powerful ingredients, Body lotion with vitamin C and aloe vera 4. Not greasy, absord well but it's not enough to moisten my skin, so i apply body lotion on this product. I tried it because i found no paraben in their ingredients ❤

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Im a brown person and this cream works really well on my skin as it doesnt leave a white cast. Only for a few seconds before properly massaging it into your skin. Has a neutral smell (i dont like fragrant creams on my face) and it doesnt feel heavy on my skin either. Keeps my face glowing and moisturised the whole day with just one or two applications a day.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I’ve used this product for a few days now, the size and the quality is amazing for its price, and it’s suitable for all ages. It also has an amazing scent which might be sensitive in some areas, but so far the texture and the composition of this therapeutic cream is amazing.