RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I really love this vitamin c toner, very refreshing to my skin and i like the smell not too strong, orangy flavor. Suitable for my age. The quality is great and the size is big which is good for 2 to 3 months. I use it daily morning and evening. What i really like with this product is very convenient to use just spray it onto your face and let it dry, you can also use cotton pads if you like too.

93094e1e-235b-441b-b114-49edbf00e4c7

I have been using this product for a little while now (just started my third bottle). Previously for many years I had tried a number of different brands of hydrating face sprays. I always used one over my powder mineral foundation. This product takes it to a different level. My skin has a soft glow and looks smooth (that is pretty impressive at the age of 66). I always use it as a finishing spray after makeup but when I first get up after cleansing I spray with this and my skin looks really good. I am very impressed with the Advanced Clinicals range of products.

Posted on May 31, 2022

makes my skin moisturise ...and it suites my sensitive skin ..as its hard for me to find a toner and this one is really good.

870d733f-4574-4ff4-8f6f-e7a75a611724
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

They use a plastic bottle as their packaging and the size of the bottle is bigger than I thought. It has a special scent to it that I can’t really describe but it smells good to me. It slightly moistures my skin while it does brighten my skin a bit. I think it is what it does to my skin in terms of benefits. I find it pretty gentle on my skin also but not sure if it is good for sensitive skin since my skin isn’t sensitive. I like this toner a lot so I use it very frequently.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

In the autumn-winter season, I always try to use cosmetics with vitamin c, because I have pigmentation spots. The biggest plus of this toner is that it is sprayable, as the shaft allows for even distribution over the entire face. The size of the bottle is quite large and the toner is used quite economically, which is also an advantage. I only use this toner at every day during evening skin care routine (because it has vitamin c) and use another toner in the morning. When using this toner regularly, I noticed that the skin is well moisturized and the skin tone has become fresher.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Great combination of high quality composition, price and size. It has a very lightweight texture so it gets absorbed fairly quickly. BUT, it has a very strong taste and weird flavor (yes, flavor because it gets to your nose and then consequently your mouth when you spray it). For this reason, I won't be buying this again.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Really refreshing. Good size. Nice quality. Good for gentle moisturizing sensitive skin I like how it feels like my skin is drinking it up! Gives a nice glow

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

This Advanced Clinicals, C-Glow Toner, Vitamin C + Ferulic Acid is great addition to my skin care, its gentle doesn't irritate my skin. My Skin is Oily fyi

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This product is so great. Is my second bottle. The ingredients are so great. I just use this alone as my day routine during summer. Locked in moisture and antioxidants. Protection and nourishes the skin. Just one bottle can last for a long time.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

this toner has the scent of rosewater and fruits including apple and blueberry. it is gentle with natural ingredients. it leaves the skin very refreshing and moisturized. love the brand of advanced clinicals.