RO

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

It has a light smell. The size is really good, will last more. The quality is good as well, easy to apply. I let my teens use this for their skin bumps and is under observation for the result. Packaging was okay, placed in a box and courier handled it carefully since there is no issue with the packaging.

fa67c1f2-cb36-4919-bcf7-46feaaa5eaf4
3c30239a-cf7d-4760-a482-29b0e5897889
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Cheap and efficient! made my skin smooth, poreless and got rid of my "pepper spots" post to laser hair removal. for best benefits, recommend using it 2 days after laser hair removal. the smell isn't that it but that's ok since you don't want a leave-on product to be fragrant. the lid is very secure do no leakage will occur, secure package. A bit gooy but expected since it contains AHA and BHA. great quality Care: do not expose skin to sunlight post usage. very decent size for the price better use it with frequency to eliminate the pores on your body. worth incorporating it in your daily routine.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

No smell 👍fantastic quality ❤️ and it really helps removing unwanted bumps on some the skin. Gel texture and you only need a little to apply on aimed areas. Don’t use too much otherwise you will have residue on the skin. This is my ride or die product without a question, its massive size tube lasts me a very long time, fabulous value. It’s annoying it gets sold out too quickly (it was out of stock to restocked and out of stock within one or two weeks)when i waited for other stuff on my wish list to restock. So hard to get my hands on them😩😩

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

It is very good care for my bumpy ‘strawberry’ leg skin. I use it every other day and after half an hour I usually apply a nourishing lotion. And also I always cover my feet from the sun so as not to get pigmentation. My leg skin looks much better!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I really wanted to love this product but no it peels so bad i put cream over it but it just not good and doesn’t do the job so it’s a no for me

ce0f7252-2dc8-4894-a5fa-f3961e9edcb9
Posted on May 25, 2022

It leaves my skin very moisturized , but it will leave a layer on your skin that will not be removed unless you shower, because the texture is gel like, I didn’t like the smell, the size was surprisingly bigger than I thought I didn’t see much difference with my hair under skin i think i will have to frequently use it to see difference. I will continue to use and i will update if i feel like it helped me with my strawberry skin.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It’s not a hydrate body cream, but I hope to help with my bad body skin. It doesn’t have any smell, not sticky and colourless, like it absorbed into your skin really quickly. I use it after my shower, in the morning and before bed every day. Hope can see the result asap!

Posted on May 7, 2022

used this for more than 3 months, 3-4 times a week in the evening. The bumps are visibly gone, but they do appear again if not using this serum for longer than 2 weeks. Will keep buying this and do recommend for everyone who have the same issue.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

My kids love this lotion. It’s not heavy and works quickly. Within two weeks we started to see results. Also it’s fragrance free!