RO

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Wow!! Love this product so much. I try to restore the hair is mine in the past it was lifeless and form and the use of the mask once in a few days when I wash the hair after the shower the hair has more moisture, the hair is soft to the touch and pleasant. The product has a pleasant smell, I put it on the hair according to the instructions after overlapping and wait 5 minutes and then rinse. If you liked the review give a thumbs up please:)

98365789-29cf-4709-88c4-385efc01b0c6
e765d86a-0688-4bae-920c-8da0632484e7

For years I struggled with dry, split ends, and could not find the right hair care products. I followed the reviews on iHerb, and decided to try Advanced Clinicals, Biotin, Anti-Breakage Hair Repair. The mask is excellent, it makes my hair soft and wonderful, the split ends and dryness of my hair are completely gone. Containing manuka honey, Vitamin E and almonda oil, it replenishes moisture to damaged locks It is my third order and I highly recommended to hand this product.

ee3525e5-ff09-4ab2-8f7a-292adb6f04b6
Rosemary
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It is a great moisturizing mask for dyed, brittle, dry and dull hair. My hair was dry due to the sun and swimming when I used it. My hair became silky and vibrant and my hair has returned to its luster. I advise you to use it and because it contains biotin, which strengthens hair, it is the best vitamin for hair

c7a29342-f80e-4f33-8a74-dc50dfc85b69
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Based on 6 months of trial: * This product softens and moisturize my dried out colored hair. * The scent is sweet but not overpowering. * The color is pastel pink but it doesn't stain bleached hair. * The quality is great; rich creamy and can be easily spreaded over the hair. * The price is fair & the size is decent, overall I recommend it. How I use it: After I purple shampoo my hair and condition it, I use this mask and leave it for approximately 15-30 minutes, then rinse with luke warm water. If this was helpful to you, help me by pressing the thumbs up, please.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My hair desperately needed help with dryness and breakage and after using this hair mask, I could clearly see and feel the change! Something I didn’t really expect at first but I have been ordering this amazing product ever since and recommend it to anyone suffering from hair loss, and having dry and dull hair.

a3055272-10ac-4017-b9b0-6df9943e6e91
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Hands down this brand hair mask is so much more affective than Shea moisture don’t get me wrong I love Shea Moisture but this thing is something else and also try the argan oil one is fantastic

09ad7c4b-167b-4915-ad5a-2ec622e36b57
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This is a wonderful mask. It is very moisturizing and I found no sensitivities. I did experience less hair fall out using this product and I tend to keep in my hair as a leave in as I find a greater benefit this way. I do not leave it on my scalp though (just the ends of my hair and braids). It's a quality product with great ingredients. The scent if pleasant (not overwhelming, fresh). The package size contains a good amount as a little goes a long way. Highly recommended if you have dry hair. I find using this as a leave in adds shine and it seems to absorb in my hair. As a mask, my hair is tangle free when washing it out.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I am glad to have found this mask to rescue my permed and color-treated (basically damaged) hair. It comes in great size. I use it once a week right after shampooing (conditioner not needed) by applying a generous amount to my hair and even to the scalp, where I would avoid when using conditioner. The scent is nice and pleasant. Hair is silky soft after use.

Posted on May 20, 2022

i love the scent and the smell after using it. my hair shoot is not the same after i started using it. i use it as in shower as a massage after watering my hair, massing my haid and hair before letting it rest for 15 to 30 minutes, then i cleanse it. i love the color of the mask also, it's a cute pink