RO

4.4
Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258
It really does work

I have been using this for almost a month straight. There seems to be almost no cognitive delay anymore. In situations where I may have had to take time to "recall things" I now seem to be able to instantly present the information.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I would take this early in the morning to get the max effect out of it. Driven and Motivated, what more can I ask for :)

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Everybody should have one dopamine booster just for exceptionally stressful days.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Great product! Does exactly what it says on the tin! A good size to swallow, too!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

It can be a very good supplement for many, however, using it correctly and with caution, preferably in cycles, so as not to harm your natural dopamine production.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I’m a lot more alert and happier on this stuff I take 5 days on 2 days off cycle sweet spot is 800mg which is 4x capsule first thing in the morning with a black cup of Joe/Coffee. Did notice my appetite has decreased cool side effect 💪

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

This has been very helpful product for reducing my elderly fathers tremors. The delivery method is efficient and came within the delivery time frame given.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Nothing outside the average energy or less. You can skip it for another product if you are in doubt between this and another one.

Posted on May 21, 2020

I've struggled with ADHD my entire life and found out that it has a lot to do with the dopamine reward system. After doing a lot of research, I finally found out about this supplement and how it has L Dopa which converts into dopamine in you're brain. This changed my life completely! My depression has reduced a lot! I feel much more positive, and just feel "normal" like this is how I'm supposed to feel this entire time. For the record I take 2 a day, and I've learned that it's best for me if I cycle on and off within the week. I take it on "hard day's" for me that's when I workout hard or if I have a crazy day going in general. I try not to take it more than 3 or 4 days a week so about every other day. The reason I've done this is because when I took it every day for 2 weeks I've felt almost like my dopamine receptors were being burned out, I lost the benefits from it and when I took a week off I felt depressed again a little. Now when I cycle every other day, I feel the effects last more than 24 hours anyway, so I feel the benefits of yesterday's dose without having to take another one, and this makes me feel more balanced. No more burnout as I'm giving my receptors a day off to recover. Now it's not like a high, I don't even notice it anymore, but when I look back on the day and compare it to before taking this, I realize I've been way more productive with a lot less laziness and reluctance to do stuff. I also have a more positive outlook on life on general. ALSO! I've done research and found that for people who have normal dopamine levels, this won't do anything and might even make things worse in some. The best people to be taking these are people that feel "unordinarily lazy" like you think there's no way it's normal to be this lazy. Sometimes I would struggle just getting out of bed and had no motivation to do anything, even fun things were boring to me. If that sounds like you, then it's most likely a dopamine issue and this will change your life. If you're a normal person, this won't do anything. I took the time to write this review because this supplement is still very much in the research phase and there's no evidence on how long you should cycle for etc, so I've given what works to me so we can collectively improve the knowledge bank on this supplement even if it's anecdotal. Hope his helps