RO
Based on 1,294 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,294 Ratings
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I was surprised with the quality of this product. The Abba enzyme peel is indeed a great product. It tingled for the first few minutes after applying. I left it on for 20 minutes. Once I washed my face I noticed how effective it was at clearing my dead skin on the surface. Making my pores smaller and cleaner. The sent is citrus. I recommend this product. I will purschase it again.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Have tried this a few years ago but experience redness and mild breakouts. Now I am looking for a weak acid peel and decided to pick this up again. This time I only apply a thin layer and wash off 30mins later because I believe I may have applied too much last time. The product consistency is watery with a strong rosemary scent and just a slight tingling feel to the skin which is a good indicator of the ingredients doing its job as a peeling agent. Will continue to use as weekly mask for skin exfoliation.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I really love this mask , amazing how it works . Exfoliates deeply , not for sensitive skin sense it tingles a bit . I love it and i would buy it once again . My skin feels and looks amazing after using it . I use it once a week

f3dd5421-6846-499e-86b0-264ee507197c
Posted on Jan 28, 2023

This product burns a little but product is worth it. It leaves skin sfoft. I put it on with brush and then wipe off with dry towel and see it exfolate.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

This is a very good peel and a it is very good for sensitive skin; like with all products you need to give it time to work. I use it every other day.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is a very good peel and as others have said it is very good for sensitive skin; like with all products you need to give it time to work. I use it every week or every other day.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Fine product. Quality, as always pleases. Deliver quickly. The price is good.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Great facial peel with good price , it’s cleaned all the dirt which stayed on our skin even we had facial wash In daily basis. Great product so far .