El mejor

Posted by Elisabb on July 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es EL MEJOR exfoliante que he probado nunca, el mejor!!!!!

LOVE this!

Posted by greenandclean on September 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Acure Organics products are a bit expensive, but SO SO worth it. This scrub has become my favourite and loyal companion since I tried it the very first time. I have moderate to very sensitive skin, and this doesn't cause any burning sensation or redness at all! The grains are small and actually scrubs your skin, compared to most other scrubs where the grains are too big. i have very bad complexion, and nothing I've ever tried before has helped, but now my complexion is much better after using this for three times a week for three weeks. The bottle is bigger than I expected, and a little goes a long way. Will stick to this scrub forever!

Terrible reaction((

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

After the second use was some terrible allergic reaction on my face - swollen eyes, face swollen and red. Had to go to the doctor and injections.

THE BEST SCRUB I'VE EVER TRIED !

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is just the best one on the market.. seriously.. after using it my face is like a baby butt. I use it every 3-4 days and my skin tone now is even and my face is brighter.. I have very sensitive acne prone skin.

Fantástico, gránulo fino y denso.

Posted by DelikatEssences on April 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me gustan los exfoliantes de gránulo fino y denso y este es perfecto. Me parece que tiene una relación calidad/precio increíble, haciendo hincapié en que el envase es de 120 ml (lo normal en el mercado son 50-60 ml). He usado cientos de marcas de exfoliantes para la cara, de todas las marcas posibles, y puedo decir con conocimiento que es de los mejores que usado. Su composición además libre de parabenes y sulfatos es un plus más. Olor y color a algas que dejan la piel superlimpia y fresca. Creo que se va a quedar mucho tiempo conmigo.

Don't Change The Formula Please

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on March 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ideal grain size, good rinse-ability. Skin feels clean yet moisturized after. I use it to wash off thicker makeup. Feel gentle, smells pleasant enough, skin doesn't turn into oil rig soon after as with other brand of scrubs. Hope they won't change the natural and nutritious formula.

Can't stand the smell!!

Posted by greece2 on March 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I find it very effective, although a bit drying. The smell is horrible. I decided to use it on my body, mostly legs ...far away from my nose!

The Best Scrub I Have Used Before

Posted by RubiesHealth on October 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love at first touch! The texture, color, fragrance, and effect, all exceeded my expectation. Only a little is required - 5mm long. It is so smooth and easy to massage with finger tips. I didn't want to stop - it was so comfortable. I couldn't resist closing my eyes and scrubbing over them and am glad to say there is no irritation at all. Everything rinsed off easily to leave behind silky smooth skin. I could feel and see the difference right after the first use. Being totally natural and affordable is an extra bonus!

Just 'gritty' enough.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thus is that perfect medium grit face scrub that works well on the face really well but also elbows, knees feet etc for overall exfoliation.

particles too big

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

The scrub particles are too big and rough for the face, so I'm using it as a body scrub which is working well.