RO

4.8
Based on 1,933 Ratings
1,621
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This d3 vitamins from 21st century is a worth buying products for its affordable price! This can last for a year already! The quality, the dosage and the size of the supplements is just enough yo take. This have a good benefits to your bones and the absorption of this product in our body is so effective!Try it to believe it!

2cefe9ac-d1d3-469d-944b-b92506ca55da
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

my second purchase of this product. the quality, size, dosage, ingredient and taste are acceptable for me, and now i bought this again for my husband, since most of the time he stays indoors because of his job. he doesnt have much sun exposure, might lead to vitamin d deficiency. i hope it will help with his immunity. package arrived earlier. i highly recommend this product to my friends. please give a thumbs up if you find my review helpful.thank you iherb!.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I and my mother have been taking this vitD for several years. I take this vitamin D3 4000 iu and my mother takes this vitamin D3 5000 iu daily. She is 94. The tablets are small and easy to swallow. Our blood tests levels are great. I am very grateful for this product, because it is high quality and great price. Thank you iherb!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

For a small price it has a great quality and ingredients,The size of tablets isvery small andeasy to swollow,The package is rich with 300 tablets,which is enough for the whole familt,when there are few sun days,we felt effect very soonas we had d deficiency after corona,it does good to my bones

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Good quality ,good ingredients for a small price,The size of tablets is small and easy to take,for my immunity I always take it with a small dosage when there is no sun anymore,The effect is seen,The package is so big it is enough for the whole family when they have D deficiency

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Quality, ingredients and size are great.The dosage is normal for taking it on a regular basis.Even if there is sun I take it every day for my immunity improvement.500 tablets in a package,its enough for the whole family,I dont hav D deficiency but still I take it because of my thyroid problems.Thanks to the producer,21st century is one of my favorites

Posted on Aug 21, 2022
1,527

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Have eat this vitamin for a while. work great for me. Size are small easy to swallow. Ordered the 300 tablets it gonna last me for awhile. Definitely repurchase this.

9a3110c6-946b-42a9-ba4e-65ca5121cd43
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great quality daily Vitamin D with small size tablet with no taste, that is easy to swallow. Product was as described, small package with 300 tablets that is enough for 10 months dosage if taken once daily.

e4ca27aa-9c0d-4c43-9fb0-5a545e869468