RO

Posted on Aug 10, 2018
More vim and vigor, life is more enjoyable now after taking this supplement.

Tried several compounds of energy boosters over several months. This one seems to give me more pep than anything else I have tried. Without taking this I seem to be just dragging around and had no energy to do anything. This has helped, I saw more results after the second bottle, I assume that I had to build up a level in my bloodstream to make a difference.

Posted on Aug 26, 2018

Have felt a noticeable difference in my workouts. I've tried other tribulus products but really like this formula and most importantly, the results are showing.

Posted on Aug 16, 2018

Great blend of powerful herbal extracts. Make's me feel like I am in my twenties again. Noticed more stamina and strength at the gym. Will continue to take this product. I may have found the fountain of youth in a capsule!

Posted on Oct 2, 2018

So I ordered Boost Elite by Zhou considering all the nice reviews. I tried it for a few days as directed. And my god, it gave me terrible terrible headaches with no benefits at all. The first time I thought, it must be something else that's giving me a headache. So I decided to continue using it for another few days. It became even worse. The headaches were stronger, I felt nauseous and my stomach was doing some weird things. I felt like vomiting. I even thought of going to the emergency room in the hospital. I would not recommend Zhou Nutrition to anyone.

Posted on Jul 26, 2019

It’s kinda a slow process and effect. It needs to sell with less money!

Posted on Sep 12, 2020

Good

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Easy to drink with no smell. Hope for effect