RO

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Amazing great!

Rejuvenate my skin, brighter and softer. It is a high quality cream that makes me feel so connected its effects. Natural sent is l also fine with me. The package is well packed with bamboo balm and cardboard. I like this product very much. the cream be absorb quickly which makes my skin moisture. will definitely buy again.

ea462e91-5ac2-43fa-b8f1-34e4d254b33f
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I love the texture! It's easy to absorb into my dry skin, the scent is mild and soothing too. I used it before bed, and got supple skin in the morning. The size is small, perfect for someone who wants to try like me. Overall, I like the product ❤️

46ba56af-28be-41da-bc0f-f0e171bbb640
Scarletz
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is my first try of this product. The scent is good and the size is convenient to bring anywhere especially in travel. The texture is just like moisturize and the composition of the ingredient is high quality where it really good for those have sensitive skin just like me. Hopefully it can give some benefit to my skin♥️

dc9e5e8c-18e7-4d5f-875c-3d8a1f1f9463
2ed412fd-6729-448b-9e96-2a2839dcd9d9

I have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my very dry and extremely sensitive skin, but I love the Trilogy range (especially as they have the added bonus of being paraben-free). I've spent lots of money on creams that I end up throwing away because they cause an adverse reaction, but I've now used this for a couple of years. I use the Replenishing Night Cream, organic rosehip oil and the eye cream. At night I mix the night cream with a few drops of the rosehip oil, and in winter I use the night cream in the morning as well (without the rose hip oil). The only Trilogy product that I tried and didn't end up buying again was the spf face moisturiser, which wasn't moisturizing enough for my skin - but that's a complaint with every other spf cream I've tried so far (still looking for a good one). But I wholeheartedly recommend all of the others

fabadab9-2d96-475f-8c43-0fe633c6ab27
94e063cb-b41f-4ca8-b84e-eeeaf99bb5a5
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

This is so high quality, and absolutely worth the money, trilogy products are so expensive but I’m so happy to have got my hands on this beautiful product! If this review helps you please give it a thumbs up 👍🏼. The size is more than enough. I have been using it everyday for a month & it’s still not over.

266b8a8c-1f16-4084-831f-5cc0c2086be2
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

very small size. almost travel size. scent is ok. i like it as i feels smooth to my skin, and soft in the morning. and its quality product as its contain hyaluronic acid I don't need to add its separate. its small size but all you need is pea size to apply for the face.

2c3f92b6-8168-4c40-85e5-018e4632beff
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I was suprised by the size its tiny for its price just start using it so I can’t confirm anything yet rather my skin in the morning its soft there’s no scent which is good if you have sensitive skin I ll update you when I see more results

cd9084b2-2c91-4548-8b3b-525dc41b8268
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This cream is good ingredients , lightweight texture and natural scent. Use at night focus on fine lines and wrinkles i think my face skin firming. This cream good benefits for aging , crack and dry skin. It's gentle. No redness and allergic at all. Good moisturizer for problem and sensitive skin as well. Quality product 😘

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Bought this at the Try It price. Though it is a small bottle but it can last for a few weeks and it is perfect for a trial the texture is very soft and no fragrance at all, it can easily absorb by the skin, I found it works for my age.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I'm 47 and I have already found this night cream to be very hydrating , Reducng the appearance of fine wrinkles. I delicately dab this cream around my eye area and my eyes are less baggy and tired looking in the morning. I really recommend this if youa re looking for an affordable natural face cream and you are over 40. It is not too greasy and doesnt have a strong scent. I have skin sensitivities and this cream was great for me