RO

Posted on Dec 27, 2021
very good

these kind of foot masks am preferring to use because they are so practical and efficient u can wear it and finish another thing than its works like magic later

9ca170ae-37ca-46e0-a70d-3a276617627f
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

The best foot peel I’ve ever purchased. Thoroughly removes the dead skin. I use it as part of my routine every 3 months or any other brand as this is always sold out.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Woks very well in peeling foots! very recommended for cracked feet's, and you will feels your feet's soft after 3 to 4 days!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Very happy with this product. It really helps to remove this dry skin on my feet and they feel very soft and nourished after. I feel it has long lasting effect.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

leaves feet as soft as butter. love it and hight recommend 👌. if you want to take care of your feet use it and you will see the difference.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Don’t work to me anymore anymore and I’m going to do it again and again

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

great choice, good content. the quality is good, I like it. recommend to buy

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I used these before, they are very good, so happy to be able to buy these on iHerb.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Looking forward to try it 🥰 I bought it based on good reviews and I love that is affordable price and well known brand