RO

Posted on Mar 22, 2022
Excellent! Great quality by Sport Research

Sport Research is amazing, I love most of their products and decided to try this for my IBD Colitis. I know that people use this for getting a better looking skin, hair and nails. The true beauty of it is the calming effect I have in my stomach from using this. It tastes a bit funny, probably since it is sweetened with Lu Hung extract and sometimes the vanilla is a bit too much for me- should get unflavored one instead. The package is decent size, packed tightly to preserve it. Mixability is really good but I advise using warm/hot water first since it can clump up when using only cold water. I use this with combination with Gelatin powder, works really well for me. I have less trouble with bawl movements and it is satiating so I get some extra time doing work/training before starting my meals. It helps me from snacking too which is a bonus.

b6ac3792-c9ee-43f7-92dd-cfd1540d409d
52e2948b-6572-4256-b014-5bf779af09ac
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I’ve been taking this product for almost a month now and so far I sleep really good since then, regardless of the time. I am also taking collagen tablets along with this, fish oil and vitamin c. My skin is really really smooth even without lotion. Blooming everyday. 🥺 would really invest on these supplements forever. BTW I’m 30.

e016e0d8-6ce0-4384-992c-312aefc79491

Ok this is always the best deal for collagen powders. Big tub, cost effective and taste awesome. The only con is that you have to take additional vit c for collagen to be absorbed. I have tried many collagen powders with vit c, hyaluronic acid. Though more costly and maybe effective, but long term I think this is more convenient as I mix it with my morning hot coffee.

82a02cb2-175d-49da-8d6c-406e1688a997
78c83f55-5dd6-4dd3-8575-ed926559702a
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This is my favorite collagen from iHerb. I really like the taste of this collagen It’s a usual routine for me,I can suggest it to all because I can feel the difference on my skin and body. It’s is really high quality. It will last you a long time (I always use a half spoon !!!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I have purchased this product multiple times because I like it so much. I enjoy adding a scoop to a smoothie in the morning or to a homemade latte. When mixing it with cold items (smoothie), it adds a smooth texture that makes the smoothie more like a dessert. When mixed into a hot latte, it adds a nice vanilla flavor and doesn't change the texture of the latte at all.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is alright, didnt quite fancy the vanilla taste and its too sweet for my liking. I prefer the chocolate version. I didnt see any effects and to be honest I stopped using it because I researched its better to us marine collagen ingredients to see significant improvement instead of bovine collagen. But each to their own as this is just my own personal preference doesnt mean this product is bad.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I've been drinking collagen with my smoothie and coffee for about 3 years now and it is very satisfying. The vanilla flavor and the Collagen Peptides are my favorites and the taste is not too overpowering. The packaging and size is perfect. Because I use the collagen there's no need for me to use a creamer with my coffee which is great.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Love this! I mix it in my coffee every morning and it adds just a hint of vanilla to my brew. It dissolves easily, which was a concern for me. Chunky coffee is a no go. I've been taking collagen now for about 3 months and I can see subtle thickness/length in my eyelashes. My nails have also been noticeably stronger. I highly recommend this brand. I'm trying dark chocolate next.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I saw a lot of benefits and improvements and effects in the workout and drink it for the collagen I look younger in the age I couldn’t continue using it bc my brother took it from me 😂 Taste is not that delicious I recommend to take the chocolate one but all are great quality

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Bought this for myself.. Works to my benefit with just the right amount (1 scoop) added to my oats in the morning for a good composition for my diet. Delivery of package is good. Taste is Vanilla with good quality ingredients which, works not to improve the taste of my Oats & Drinks Better performance for my knees, joints & deficiencies.