RO

Lucky Girl
Posted on Jan 13, 2022
Good

It was recommended by my endocrinologist along with vitamin D from the same brand. I don’t doubt it’s efficiency, my main complain is about the package and dosage. The bottle is massive and although there are 240 pills, it’s only a 2 months intake, as one dose equals 4 pills. They are also big and quite difficult to swallow, would be great if it could be reformulated to be more user friendly.

48ff6080-5e76-49b6-bc73-b4425276c1cb

Great supplement with calcium and vitamin D3. Calcium is a mineral that helps keep bones and teeth strong and healthy, and maintains the health of the musculoskeletal system and nervous system. Vitamin D3 helps the absorption of calcium, controls the functioning of the immune, cardiovascular, endocrine, hormonal, and nervous systems. I recommend!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Mineral deficiency is a lack of the dietary minerals, the micronutrients that are needed for an organism's proper health. The cause may be a poor diet, impaired uptake of the minerals that are consumed, or a dysfunction in the organism's use of the mineral after it is absorbed. These deficiencies can result in many disorders including anemia and goitre. Examples of mineral deficiency include, zinc deficiency, iron deficiency, and magnesium deficiency. I feel good after having a try of this so that I won't have mineral deficiency.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I’ve been using this product throughout my pregnancy and I can state that it’s just great. I didn’t feel any symptoms of lack of calcium notwithstanding my pregnancy. And I will definitely continue using it after deliver to restore my calcium. The only drawback for me is the size of tablets: they are quite big and sometimes not very comfortable to swallow.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I'm definitely repurchasing this bottle. What I like about it is 1 capsule is 250 mg of calcium, so depending how well I eat, I can choose wether to take 1,2,3, or 4 capsules a day to meet my calcium needs. The recommended serving amount is 4 capsules, but I find 2 capsules and a healthy diet is enough to meet my daily calcium needs.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This product has been effective in maintaining and promoting levels of calcium and vitamin D in my system, thereby assisting in and strengthening bone health. My nails and hair have been strengthening and in good condition. The tablets are not small, but I don't have any trouble swallowing them. I find the larger volume of tablets provided in this packaging to be good value.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Ordered these for my mom (age 63) who has osteopenia as a substitute for a more expensive brand of calcium citrate that she's normally using. Two months later, she's still feeling well, and her bones are not as stiff, and she's satisfied with the quality of ingredients that Solgar provides. We'll probably order them again, you get a good quality product in a huge package for a fraction of the price of some other brands.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I changed to this brand and have just finished one bottle. I was about to reorder but was shocked to see that the price has gone up more than 50% since January 2022 when first I bought it. The quality is fine. The size of the tablet is large but I have been taking large tablets anyway, so I don't have a problem with this. In view of the sharp increase in price, I am reconsidering whether to reorder.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I am pregnant and taking this instead of calcium carbonate which is very harsh on my stomach (osteocare). This form of calcium is gentle on my stomach, only reason for 4 stars is the size of the tablet which is too big, you need to be careful when taking it, drink lots of water with it.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Ordered for my mother who has sensitive bowel. Many calcium supplements have carbonate which becomes bicarbonate once in the stomach and this can cause intestinal discomfort. So this formula was convenient.