RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

this is a perfect product, had very dry itchy scalp and it cleared off within 2 weeks after use, will definitely buy again, although the scent is not that pleasant, but it works like magic. I loved this brand ever since I was a kid , the quality is great, size is perfect, great packaging, I have a sensitive scalp, it moisturizes and cleanses my scalp. My hair looks better now.

I always use selsun for dandruff problem! I love how it smells, really gentle to my hair and scalp. And one bottle size contains a lot of product. I love it

ae284af8-7350-4ca9-98e5-8a5c5f4e539e
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I've tried all the selsun blue types but this is my favorite so far as far as the way it makes my hair feel. less tangled in the shower. I can't tell a difference so far in my dandruff. the others have made a bit of a difference but not completely gotten rid of it yet. I'll update on this one if any changes happen.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I buy it for my boyfriend who has a dry, itchy scalp. We have tried all kinds of products, incl medications as well. This shampoo helped him finally to get rid of dandruff, and itching. He uses it for many years without any problem.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

My teenage son has dandruff since he was a little boy. Since using this product the scalp is clear and no dandruff. We are very happy with the result.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Great product. Does the job it was meant to. You only have to use a small portion each time so the quantity seem to last for few months.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I also used the other variants of the shampoo, this one seems to work the best for me yet. The composition with conditioner leaves the hair perfectly moisturized to style. Really helped with my sensitive scalp.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

After long time suffering with fleaky scalp and many doctors visits,, this shampoo was the answer 😍 it’s amazing from second use I noticed the difference thank god ❤️

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I tried several antidandruff shampoos, and this one seems to be working the best for my hair. My scalp is very sensitive and needs special care. I'm glad it worked even during the hot season when I suffered the most.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

i must be allergy to the old shampoo am using as every time i use it my scalp itch but when i use selsun blue i feel better. nice scent too