RO

Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Excellent! amazing

So I have been using this product for over 2 years now. I have never had problems with this product, and that says alot because I am someone who has extremely sensitive skin. Overall, it's scent is nice, almost like baby powder or roses. It makes my skin very smooth and paler. It feels very natural like a moisturizer and hydrating. This is a product that I actually find better to simply apply after washing and moisturizing, but this means that I can't wash off the lotion as per its instructions. I have researched whether it's okay to use in that manner, and it is safe.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on May 2, 2022

I love this product. After using it for a while nowni can see the difference. I love that it evens out the tone on my face and especially the agter rinse. It feels like a part of your face when rinsing. No scent which is good for all sensitive skins. Quality is good as well. Size is good enough for a while. Fits all age. The package was well packed and with alot of benefits when continous using this. The texture and moisturize is also nice. Would recommend this for everyone!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

My favorite ever. It’s good for: quality, ingredients, size, plant, package, benefit, composition , age, coverage , lifestyle, goal, color, texture, concern, use, scent, recommendation, include

68d03694-4b8e-4879-9ceb-ff879d1ed177
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I ordered this for my sister she used it and loved it then I ordered it again for her and her friends, she don’t like to wear makeup in the morning when she go to work and she only put this cream, she says it moisturize and gives an instant brightness, the size is good and it has a light nice scent

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

It does seems to make my legs or area where I put it on whiter compare to my overall skin color. It is really sticky and you might need gloves to use it since the stickiness does lingers even with using soap to clean your hands. Clean the area where you want to put it on first, then avoid any clothes contact (messy cleanup), wait a few minutes (5 min max) and jump straight into the shower to wash it off or do it a few minute before bath time or during that time.

Posted on May 23, 2022

The scent is so soothing and the texture when applied to the skin is a little heavy. I use this product only when I have a special occasion just to give a boost to my skin. The size of the product is good you can use it for a long time if you apply it occasionally.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I use this as a bb cream, it leaves my skin white and lessens the blemishes when used with translucent powder. Been using the product for a long time now, and i lovve it!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

not quite sure how this snow white pack work.. first use it on the face after wash as its instruction..... but I didn't dry it and I applied the milky pack on, and my face turn into whitessss and like putting a white powder on it. The second day, I used it on my arm to see what is the difference... it absorb everything into my arm skin and then I let it go to see what it will look like later .. so I looked at it before bed time. seeing the whitessss on my elbow. but not other part of your arm since it's absorb good.. I wish to know more about how this thing work better