Page 1 - Reviews - Secret, 48 Hour Clear Gel Deodorant, Berry, 2.6 oz - iHerb
RO
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love this deodorant as a plus sized woman I find this is the only one that works for me and bonus it smells so great. The Scent is sweet and fruity. Great quality and packaged with care. This is a gel so avoid if you prefer solid or spray.

Posted on May 22, 2022

The quality of this product is absolutely amazing! I try this for outdoor and indoor activity, my underarm literally feel dry and not smell at all. Although the scent is berry, after you applied it no scent at all. Love the package, great size!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

A great product, with a suitable size, a good composition, and a scent that attracts people and does not cause you embarrassment and smells like you

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great deodorant! the fragrance is so cute, berry. Loved it so much. no odor for a long time. Very good quality of product. The package is comfortable to use, plug is good. will order again for sure.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Amazing long lasting effect and very pleasant light smell. I love products of this brand and so happy I have discovered them.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Great scent and works really well. I will buy again for sure.

lennyjs
Posted on May 11, 2022

Reduces underarm wetness. Very love it. The gel is not sticky. The scent is also good

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I lovvvvvvve it, this is the best I am purchasing is for the 2nd time

Posted on May 21, 2022

smell great, preventing from sweting underarms, bit difficukt to use with clothes. the size is well paid, and its works well on my body.

Posted on May 28, 2022

the smell is great but not holding in at the summer