Page 1 - Reviews - RxSugar, Organic Maple Flavored Syrup, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
RO
CynWatt
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I don't think that this allulose syrup tastes 100% like real maple syrup. If you're used to the taste/sweetness of real maple syrup, you'll find this less satisfying. This is more watery and the sweetness is around 70% of real maple syrup. The maple smell isn't strong either. If you don't have a sweet tooth, this would be enough to satisfy your sweet cravings. There is no significant/strong aftertaste, maybe a slight bitterness if you consume it by itself. I made sourdough pancakes and they taste great with this syrup. I previously tried the Coconut Nectar Low GI Sweetener and that tastes really good! But the GI index is 35 while allulose syrup is 0. Anyway, I would choose allulose syrup over anything since controlling blood sugar and insulin level is my priority.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Second purchase in a month! Finally a zero sugar maple syrup that taste awesome without the funny residue. And it smells and taste great! I’m addicted to it. Texture is very runny. Good quality. I’ll replace actual maple syrup with this anytime. Short list of ingredients. I love it.

Posted on May 11, 2022

was skeptical about this buy..turns out its a good buy.. taste and consistency very similar to real maple syrup without the sugar n calories! amazing... I use on pancakes or drizzled on french toast..perfect. packaging is good, price not cheap but size is good. no leakage to Singapore. few straightforward ingredients. Great quality. will continuously buy.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Is it similar to real maple syrup? It resembles maple syrup, it does have a similar aroma, but it is not as sweet as the real one, it is slightly bitter and the consistency is watery and not as dense and syrupy. Is it sweet? Yes, it is very sweet and it has very little aftertaste. Is it worth it? I LOVE pancakes but I always end up using to much syrup and butter, so when I use this product I don’t feel guilty as I used to. So yes, 0kcal for 1tbsp is definitely, definitely worth it. Just don’t have too much expectation and don’t compare it to the real maple syrup. Try it! :)

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

I have tried C*Zero brand and L*kanto but this is literally the BEST tasting keto friendly maple syrup. It has a strong maple taste, isn’t too watery. I am definitely going to order again. Can’t wait to have it on some keto pancakes! It’s great for the whole family. Please give a thumbs up, if this review was helpful!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is so good, so close to the real maple syrup and you know what ,they are low calories and sugar free, just in love with it. I can add to pancake, waffle and any dessert ! just a little bit runny but you can put it freezer(it won't turn to solid) but the texture will be thicker and not so runny.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I’m on a Keto diet and I found this syrup quite good. It help to complete my recipe of pancakes, it tastes quite close to the real thing and the package size is good. It's a little runny though. Overall quality is good. It should help with someone diabetic too.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is delicious, just the right sweetness and of course, it's organic and zero calories. This tastes somewhat like caramelized sugar which I really like. It's a bit runny but that makes it easy to pour over pancakes and whatever else you eat it with. Remember to keep in the fridge after opening.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

So happy to have been able to order this! It tastes great, with the benefit of not tasting of artificial chemicals, or having those weird after tastes from other sweeteners. The only issue I'll have is trying not to use it all at once! I follow a ketogenic protocol, so this is ideal for my diet needs, as I often like to use a Maple flavour as an ingredient in my baking recipes. I never used to be one for syrups on pancakes, but this with lemon is wonderful.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I love love love this sugar substitute. It’s great when cooking. It has a similar taste to caramelized sugar and thicker consistency makes it believable that it’s made with sugar when used in cooking. I like it in my coffee too! I haven’t used it on pancakes yet.