RO

Sophia
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I really love the eyelash conditioner from RapidLash. I have already been using both their lashes and eyebrows serums and I have had excellent results so far during the past couple of months. I use the serums at night and the RapidLash conditioner in the morning on clean lashes before applying mascara. In just over a week I can see my lashes shinier and healthier looking and, most importantly, I have experienced no irritation at all. This product is a little more expensive than the eyelashes and brows serums but I think it’s worthy for an extra boost. I will probably buy again. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I have tried many eyelash conditioners in the past and this one by far is the best and its a great value. Definitely conditions lashes, and they are less prone to breakage and seem fuller and more whispy on ends which is youthful looking. Very nice product , and no eye irritation which is the #1 reason I love this brand.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

No scent and sensitivity at all. Easy to use, i can feel that its a good quality, and size of tube looks like it will last at least 3 months. Packaging is a sleek tube. Benefits are i can feel my lashes are growing longer. Just cover the whole lashes .

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I have been using this conditioner for years and it has helped in lengthening my eyelashes. Highly recommend. I use once daily every morning as part of my skincare routine.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I got this to complement the rapid shield serum I use at night and it feels great on my lashes as a primer. The serum had already made a difference in my lashes, so I can't tell if this is doing anything more

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I use this in the morning and I am confident that the ingredients are safe. I use in conjunction with the same brand of enhancing serum.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I am not sure about this product after a month of use . Definitely healthy eyelashes. Will give it a go for a little bit more.

78c4bcab-93be-40e5-b083-d788d4980f2e
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This conditioner defines lashes without adding color or length and is appropriate for a minimalist makeup routine. Nothing to wash off at the end of the day! My eyes are very sensitive to eye makeup, and this product caused no allergic reaction.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

It works well, and I'm not using mascara, just using this, and voila, I get compliments on how good my lashes good very often and no worrying about panda eyes!