RO

Based on 2,038 Ratings
1,072
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
很好!

omg peanut butter and pretzel are always da best<333 I LOVE THE CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER TASTE SO MUCH! it would better if the packaging is more user friendly like adding a zipper for it or maybe divide them into small individual servings to prevent binge:3 anyways this is one of my favs option when I am craving for snacks!

iherbsk
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

My kids and I all love the taste and flavor of these. They are a very satisfying snack being both salty and sweet, but neither overly so. A great mix of crunchy pretzel and soft peanut butter. The package is bigger than I expected and they last well, making them a great pantry staple.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

These were the first thing I opened out of the box delivered yesterday. Good solid pretzel on the outside, peanut butter on the inside., and topped with course salt. Very very tasty and they have a good crunch. I ate 2/3 of the bag (which I should not have done). But, these are seriously good. Looking forward to finishing the bag on my drive to work this morning. Definitely buying more of these!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I quite enjoyed this snack. I really like peanut butter and pretzels so I was happy with tasting the 2 at the same time. but the quality was a little underwhelming. the size of package was a little too small and the snacks were very hard to munch... but overall I would eat it again for sure.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This tastes really good and it feels like a guilt-free and snack considering the ingredients! Also size wise I think there’s a good amount!! The only reason why I’m rating this 4 stars is because the pretzel part is really hard and I’m scared for my teeth :’)