RO

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

For being sugar free, this brownie mix is delish! It's also gluten free, and it is hard to find a gluten free bakery mix that doesn't have a ton of sugar. Because I am not keto, I substitute pumpkin or apple sauce and an extra egg for the oil.

i have tried different brands and all of them more or less are the same. it did not require any skills to make it works, but i found the texture of the brownies are slightly different. It's probably just me, I don't really like this brand, is not about the sweetness. I would still recommend this brand, as it is organic and gluten free, how can you ask for more?

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Good quality, with natural ingredients, very healthy compositions, good for all ages. It was well packaged. A lot of benefits for health improvement and diet. Good effect on knee, any deficiency. It has also nice taste.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I might have just found my fav snack to pair with my morning matcha latte. It's pleasantly sweet, tastes healthy and is super filling so about 3 tablespoons is enough with a latte.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I’ve been making lots of brownies lately, so bought a bunch of keto brownie mix to try. This turned out to be very delicious 🤤 can add berries or chocolate chips accordingly to your likes 👍🏻

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Tastes great that you forget it has no sugar in its ingredients, and the serving size is good enough. In addition, the recipe for making it is very easy and quick.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

A very easy to use mix, and I made a very crusty brownie from it with lots of delicious crunchy edges. A very chocolatey, rich taste! Would recommend if you’re into this kind of brownie!

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Really loved these brownies. Moist and rich. You can feel a little of stevia as an after taste but not too much that it would bother you. 2 more bags are on their way now ;)

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Love it! Convenient and easy to make. Just add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and then pour the batter into a mould to bake it. Finally found this product to fix my sweet tooth while on a keto diet.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

You can tell that it's a 0 sugar brownie. I was curious about how it would taste, well, obviously it taste like a sugarless brownie. It is easier to have it with something sweet. I, personally, had it with some vanilla ice cream. However, the texture is similar to a normal brownie!