RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I realised my mom's memory has been badly affected after she has recovered from COVID-19. She seemed to be very forgetful. We brought her to see a neuro specialist and he recommended my mom to take lion mane's mushroom. As it is inconvenient to clean and cook the fresh lion mane's mushroom daily, I decided to get her lion mane's supplement. I have read up a lot on lion mane's mushroom, it helps protect against dementia. I also read from the user reviews that it helps in concentration. Hence, I decided to get a good brand of lion mane's mushroom supplement for my mom to try out. Even if it doesn't help with memory, it does have many other benefits such as manage diabetes symptoms, help fight cancer and helps with some neuro issues. My mom has taken it for about 3 weeks, I guess it is too early to tell whether it helps with her memory. However, I feel that it helps with her concentration.

c53569ba-fdb7-4338-95b9-75d663172ce0
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I LOVE this Lion's Mane. I previously tried to Solary one but I feel like with this one I can sense its effects much stronger and sooner! I also like that it is more potent per capsule so compared to a lot of other brands where you take two capsules per serving, just one capsule of My Pure Lion's Mane 4X is more or equally strong. Was recommended this product by my partner and have recommended it to some friends.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I was on cipro for a short period of time. It seemed to do damage to the nerves/joints of my hands. It took me almost 45 min to change my kids diaper - that's how bad my hands hurt. I also don't get a lot of sleep and had to change my diet. But I have to say the pain in my hands went away in a week or two after taking these and I also noticed I was more alert and organized than I usually am despite my lack of sleep. I do think maybe I'm used to them now, so I took a break and felt kind of air headed for a few days. When I got back on them that alertness and focus came back. Just my anecdotal experience, but maybe someone else can relate. I will continue to take them since they have been a great help. The ingredients are pure and the capsules are clear and you can smell the mushrooms, but not taste them when swallowing.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

if you really want the mushrooms to take an effect, you need a premium product, like that one. It does have "earthy" taste to me, but pleasant enough to consume

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

In a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial, a preliminary report showed that Lion's Mane dried powder, approximately 3 g/day for 16 weeks, increased intelligence assessment scores. In addition, when 3.2 g/day of Lion's Mane powder was consumed for 12 weeks, an increase in the total cognitive function index (MMSE) score was observed, while the Benton visual notation test and the standard verbal paired learning test were not affected. Patients with bleeding disorders may be at increased risk of bleeding. They should refrain from taking anticoagulants, antiplatelet drugs, and herbs and supplements that act on platelet aggregation. Diabetics may need to adjust their medication dosage as it may lower blood sugar too much. Diabetics may need to adjust dosage as it may lower blood sugar too much. Intake should be discontinued at least two weeks prior to surgical procedures due to the possibility of causing excessive bleeding. This product may be the easiest to benefit from, as it is a concentrated pure child extract. I think this is the best Lion's Mane supplement currently available.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Lion's mane is one of the most important therapeutic mushrooms. It is essential for focus, but at the same time provides the benefit of an adaptogen, hence lowers stress and cortisol levels. It is considered one of the main superfoods within the fungi kingdom. It has a great effect on immunity and supports detoxification processes.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Lions mane has helped me enormously after having a brain infection and then being diagnosed with MS. I was unable to read or write properly after my illness but after taking this for a few months my condition started to improve. A few years on and I believe that lions mane is continuing to make a difference with my cognition and neurological stability. It has also helped with memory and concentration.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I read up on Lion's Mane and how it could repair damaged nerves. I chose MyPure's product for its high potency of Lion's Mane unlike many companies that fool the consumer into thinking that it is all pure Lion's Mane. It's my 1st time taking Lion's Mane, therefore as with many supplements taken for healing they will take time. I have a chronic illness and my nerves are damaged so I'm hoping that I will see some improvement after 3 months of taking them, hopefully sooner 🙏🏽. Capsules are always easier to swallow (approx. 0.8cm x 2.3cm) I'll be sure to update my review later on!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Great product! This is 1 of a few Lion's Mane supplements that I've tried and its definitely a quality product. Potency is high and you can tell by the scent after opening the bottle that it's made from the fruit of the mushroom :) Highly recommended brainy supplement.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Still on my 2nd week of using this, taking with meals either breakfast or lunch so i cant tell the difference yet. However, i like that this is not from mycelium but from the budding top plant so it is more bioavalable to the body. Im looking forward to cognitive benefits as im enrolling in an online course, hope this helps my memory and focus in studying.