Page 1 - Reviews - Phillip Adam, Shampoo, Apple Cider Vinegar, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb
RO
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Whenever I want to have a clean/refreshing feeling on my scalp I use this shampoo! It has a powerful cleaning effect without being harsh. The scent is so natural and delicious, it doesn't linger in your hair after washing which is great for me. The composition is so soft and delicate, great texture. I love it. Great quality, size and price. It lathers beautifully. I recommend for all hair types including those with sensitive scalps, there's also an unscented option.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

my regular shampoo for 2 years now. excellent ingredients, and I just love the delicate apple scent. my hair feels perfect after using and my curls are as happy as can be. unfortunately it is out of stock now but I can't wait for it to return cause I haven't find a better one yet :(

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Have been using this shampoo as a shampoo and body wash the last few months. It has a nice texture and makes soap suds very well. It feels clean on my skin and lathers me up well. It smells good in a neutral way. It rinses really well and does not leave a film on my skin.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

So satisfied with my purchase. I have been using the shampoo over 2 weeks. It made my scalp less oily, and now able to wash my hair every other day (my hair was too oily couldn’t do that with other shampoos). The smell is also really good. I love it

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I have been searching far and wide for a shampoo that helps with my sensitive and itchy scalp without having to wash it every other day. This shampoo is IT! It soothes, you only need a small amount each wash and it cleans your hair thoroughly without leaving my scalp irritated.

Posted on May 30, 2022

This shampoo is amazing! The scent is good! You'll feel a smooth smell of apple. I've bought it after searched for something that could clean the scalp and eliminate the odour promoted by fungus. I've used once and I noticed that my hair is really cleaned. I I'll keep buying it and I highly recommend it and also the conditioner.

Oceans
Posted on May 27, 2022

Honestly, there's no scent. My son says he detects a very faint scent, but I'm sensitive to all scents; like I can't go to people's homes if they burn scented candles or even use strong laundry detergent, but I don't smell a scent with this shampoo. It washes well, nicely lathers, and leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean, normal, and unscented. Will continue to buy.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This stuff works to clarify the scalp, but in a gentle enough way that my skin and hair don’t feel totally stripped afterwards. A little goes a long way too if you focus on scalp cleansing only. The ingredients also help reduce irritation as well. My hair feels light and soft afterwards, and it has helped keep the shine going. Truly fragrance free as well. Great stuff for oilier scalps.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I learned about Phillip Adam products from Lisa O'Connor of A Radiant Life. She posted a Story in which she answered a question from a follower about hair care and listed this shampoo and conditioner line. I have tried many natural, clean beauty brands and none have really been effective in clearing up and keeping dandruff at bay. I purchased two shampoos and one conditioner and am very impressed with the results. My scalp is clean, hair is shiny, and I can skip 2 days without having to wash my hair whereas before - every other day was a must. This shampoo suds well and smells nice too.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

English Review: -The shampoo smells like apple (there is no smell of strong apple cider vinegar). -The shampoo cleanse your hair gently and does not dry the scalp natural oils out. -It is easy to reach out for the product in the package. -The product is able to build a foam you just need to rub it in your palms for several seconds than apply it, so you can rinse it easily. التقييم بالعربي: - رائحة الشامبو مثل التفاح (لا توجد رائحة خل التفاح القوية) - الشامبو ينظف شعرك بلطف ولا يجفف فروة الرأس من الزيوت الطبيعية -من السهل الوصول إلى المنتج الموجود في العبوة -المنتج قادر على تكوين رغوة تحتاج فقط لفركها في راحة يدك لعدة ثوانٍ بدلاً من وضعها حالا، حتى تتمكن من شطفها بسهولة