RO

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jul 15, 2022
מצוין!

the taste is fine and it satisfies hunger for quite a bit. the quality of ingredients is good since it is whey milk based. but you should notice that it has maltitol so people who avoid sugar ir in keto diet should know it has a similar glicamic index . also ot is quite flat so size is not big if you look for big sized snack, although it does satisfy hunger.

ba58937d-ce49-4a0c-a983-05bd2c5d0aaf
Posted on May 12, 2022

In love with this bar. super tasty and good taste is something that it is gard to find. great for fitness or diet. I use it in the morning or if I don't have time to eat after workout/training. package size is great value for money. all the right ingredients are there with high protein count. you will gain only benefits from this high quality product.

5fa675d8-807c-4dd6-9467-1173e4c79b7d
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

also known as α-lipoic acid, alpha-lipoic acid and thioctic acid, is an organosulfur compound derived from caprylic acid. ALA is made in animals normally, and is essential for aerobic metabolism , good quality superfood good benefit no effective things on diet package is good! Thanks i herb , 100% ask your doctor before using it , the size good

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Nice texture like all of the other One bars, and satisfying for a post- or pre-workout snack, or just as diet support on a rest day. The quality and value is good as always. The taste isn't exactly like a doughnut, but the coating is nice and maple-like.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This has to be the best flavor of the One brand flavors. It comes so close to like eating a real maple donut that I can have my cake (or I guess donut) and eat it too! Great taste in a prefect size. Fill you up with goodness and wanting to go lift some weights so you can have another.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Some may say this is delicious, some may say these are cloyingly sweet. Please see my review for the birthday cake from this brand, which I think is more delicious than this one. This one doesn’t quite taste like a maple glazed doughnut but for a protein bar it does have a good maple flavor. I like that it’s very low in sugar and high in protein. Not so crazy about the high amounts of added fats but I think that helps contribute to the palatability of this. Like if this helps you

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

tastes great, good quality and the size each bar is big enough so its very filling! great for after training and fitness workouts for protein!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

it has one of the best tastes so far, the quality is great, clean ingredient, I like the product so much perfect for my diet and use it frequently, it was well packaged.

Posted on May 29, 2022

It’s taste yummy, chewie and have very yummi glaze, can satisfied when I want eat donat, I think its more yummi than donat and eat with no worried 👍👍🥰