RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 19, 2022
Bioflavo. makes difference

Ascorbic acid with Bioflavonoids from Nutribiotic is my favorite Vitamin C. Isee some people not happy because it doesnt dissolve totaly in the water but i dont find it to be an issue at all, because here health is the paramount of it all. So these bioglavonoids inside feels making it milder and more effective I highly recomend it if you can find it. Many times is out of stock.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

we took it as family every now and then to promote health it's best to dissolve it in juice or smoothies in my opinion instead of water to get past the sour taste if your stomach can't tolerate it acidity the package is of big size (454 g = 454000 mg in total i you can easily control my own personal dosage by measuring it) and it has bioflavinoids as added ingredient which can improve the potency and quality of absorption of vitamine C as an antioxidant effect to support the immunity of my family

06f40cc7-7158-402b-8b60-da540fab11bf
e608fe68-3566-440b-b798-cc614200e709
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

One bottle can last for a long time. I use for very little each time otherwise it will be too sour. I add it to my honey water. Vit c helps boost my immune.

6dde5e61-2d47-4995-9d90-05fe7ff5a5eb
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

The ingredients in this NutriBiotic Ascorbic Acid with Bioflavonoid seem to be of good quality, but it did not break down in the liquid so easily. The taste was ok. I am sure it was effective and helpful to my immune system, but I don't think I will purchase this one again.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I purchased this ascorbic acid instead of my usual vitamin c product. This powder is brown and reminds me a bit of instant gravy powder when I add it to water! The taste definitely isn’t as sour as other products, which is nice. I use it when I feel my self getting unwell with cold or flu and think it helps my recovery. It’s a very cost effective way to support the immunity of my family.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

This is the first time I took this and the effect was very good. The taste was not bad and it did not hurt my stomach. The quality is good. The package tells you all you need to know about the product. It helped my immune system.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
2,784

quality product, safe ingredients, age, benefit is good, composition is good too, improvement, diet, quality supplement, taste good, no more concern, hemp, package is good

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I tend to prefer powders to increase absorption without fillers. I like this particular powder of C. Easy to take when taking my b vitamins.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Quality ingredients used and really beneficial heading into winter to support immunity. Really pleasant lemony taste with easy packaging. I feel the effects help my mental health aswell as boosting immunity.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

This is best way to take vitamin c powder for max absorption other than liposomal. Very good amount of bioflavonoids. And perfect size for those who take larger amounts of vitamin c daily.