RO
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

I was surprised how much I liked this facial moisturizer! It is super gentle, the texture is light and hydrating and my sensitive and acne prone skin actually really likes it! No breakouts and no heavy waxy feeling. I use this if I feel like I need a little more moisture during the day or night. This winter has been brutal with cold, and this helps my skin out a lot during my daily longs walks with my dog.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Love the texture of this moisturizer is leaves my skin feeling really soft and not too heavy on the skin at all. I have only used this for a short amount of time and don’t have many blemishes but I feel that it hasn’t made my skin worse so that’s a good start, the scent is ok, and quality of the bottle is fine, it’s handy that’s it’s a pump lid and a little bit goes a long way

Smells nice, easy to use, no clingy feeling, nice ingredient, packaging is ok. No weird smell and taste.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I buy it for my son. He likes it. Dunno whether it work

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

This really helped my son's pimple after using for about 5 days. The pimple had subsides and also the inflamation. This skin did not feel dry after using this cream.

21cfeb13-9760-42d8-8f58-8de404003a07
Posted on Nov 14, 2020

Great ingredients! My skin is very oily, this cream, compared to a gel-based cream, feels a bit heavy on the face but is not oily and leaves a matte skin look even after 4 hours. Usually after putting make-up , after a few hours i feel all the oil on the face and seeing it too, and im must to wipe / absorb the oil from the skin every time. This cream has helped to reduce this phenomenon significantly. Uses twice daily, morning and evening. Slight disadvantage - burns a little on the face, especially if I have previously put on specific facial water or serums such as hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, etc. Do not suffer from acne but occasionally I have pimples, on this issue do not see too much effectiveness from the cream. There is a slight odor reminiscent of orange but no strong odor of perfume. Easy-to-use pump, pumps a relatively small amount of cream but is quite sufficient for application on the entire face.

67a81bb0-4503-40ef-86f9-c568199f0127
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

love it. using it daily, feels good on the skin, absorbs quickly and my skin looks better and better

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

it is quite good and its creamy. My skin was brighten after using it

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

This product made me realize that I have sensitive skin. When I applied this some parts of my face became red and irritated. Also the smell is so overpowering that it made me nauseous so basically I have nowere to put this product.

Posted on Feb 8, 2021