RO

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love the taste of this flour. I can't eat gluten so I bake with other types of flour. I've used this flour on a coconut flour bread recipe and I loved it. It is a good size package as well and the quality is great. I will definitely continue to use it.

f0dee52d-6332-4860-8503-068edc2b4a1b
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

It tastes great! I used it to make the base for kimchi. It does soak up liquids really quickly. Just add your liquids for the consistency needed for your recipes. I like that it doesn't impact the glycolic index for diabetics. I look forward to using it for baking. I It's not bleached, so it has a faint coconut smell, which is delicious, and a pleasant taste. I can only imagine the possibilities.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Really helps control moisture levels when baking with almond flour. I often find that whilst the dough looks perfectly fine using just almond flour, hte resulting baked goods tend to be too moist (even soggy sometimes). Adding this coconut flower helps get a more fluffy result. Taste and consistency are good.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Great alternative to regular flour. I love the coconut taste and it is actually easy to bake with and I do use it in many recipes. Great quality for good price. Give it a try if you enjoy coconut taste. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

2a5fdbd7-d8ae-4b7f-a5a5-3783645959a4
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I tried it raw, adding to porridge and overnight oatmeal. The result is amazingly delicious 😋 . It gives a strong coconut flavour. It has a light, natural sweetness. I also used it for baking gluten-free muffins and cookies. It does make pastry flavourful and moist, which my family is very happy about. They don't make my stomach as heavy as ordinary wheat-flour based goods. It's a good substitute for wheat flour, but note that it's going to make the pastry texture more moist. The flour has a dry texture, which is very good. It's a good source of fiber and iron. I'm going to order more and try it out for vegan baking.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I have my KETO diet and it is very useful big size and good package! I always use it! when i am cooking it give new taste to my food! I use this ingredient very often! Great quality and I have health benefit! I like this product so much! I recommend this kind of Flour!