RO
4.9

4.9
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

So I got my blood check ups recently and my vitamin D3 levels were just a bit higher than the low point. Decided to add some extra and going for 5000 this time for a months and then I will test again to see if it risen. Nordic naturals is a great and trusted brand, third party tested. D3 is super important. Check yours.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

When winter starts in my conch out always buy the supplement qualities hi ingredients are all natural size wise it’s very natural dosages all written on the packaging in for immunity school when there is not enough sun I use this supplement effects are high deficiency when you are low you can absorb absorption is good or you’re born and it is taste

Very convenient pill size with good quality. What makes this pill stand out is its natural ingredients. The dosage is right for me as a maintenance dose. It makes me active and boost my immunity.

aa0fc300-187c-4a66-a646-f20ad8fc28ad
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

You cant go wrong with this product if you just look at its quality. However there might be slightly better value options on the market if you are willing to risk it on a slightly less reputable brand. The size of the dosage and its quantity of capsules certainly is not lacking though.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have some deficiency in Vitamin D and after taking 2 bottles with 5,000 IU, my blood test shows that it has become normal. I have since switched a lower dosage of 1,000 to 2,000 IU to maintain my immunity.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Love Nordic Naturals Vit D3. I have taken it for awhile and it does restore vitamin D levels. I get my levels tested every six months or so and my Vit D levels are in a healthy range so I know that it works.

Nuha95
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I have been eating vitamin D prescription for over two years, and I have not noticed any difference. However, when I consume this after one month, the percentage was a higher, thankfully.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

the quality of this product is very good. i’d purchased this for a third time because of the dosage. capsule size is easy to take, no taste at all. it really helps to boost my immunity specialy on my work.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I have been taking Nordic Naturals Vitamin D3 5000 for many years. I love the taste and it really does help to keep my Vitamin D levels healthy.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

My favourite brand for getting omega3-6-9 into my body! They even smell good, you don't have an aftertaste. This brand is well researched and recommended. Definitely going to keep buying this for many years to come.