RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Helps with gut health.

I take this daily and it ids my digestion. I notice I feel better and have better gut health. It is flavorless and easy to take.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Ordered this for my husband and he says it has been beneficial. No bad taste, quality product with no filler ingredients. Arrived in just 2 or 3 days and was packaged well.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Happy with the purchase, I bought during the sale! Fast delivery even though the expiry date was within 3 months, but I was able to finish 1 bottle/month so not an issue.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

My mum has some constipation issue. After consuming this product her bowel movement are getting better! I always believe the quality product from Nordic. The have one with 15 billion CFU but I feel it might be too high for her. 12 billion is working just fine.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Probiotic is a good supplement. Difficult to tell if this brand good or not. Need to take long time to see the result. However this brand is not cheap. only will buy at discount.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

This product of supplement is good,It helps to fight my allergies, constipation and make my gut Healthy . Good for digestion. Benefit for overall health . Quality of item received in good condition, package wrapped nicely . Ingredient is Suitable for vegetarian. Will order more in future

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I ordered it to help with my immune system. Have been taking ti for months, so far have not seen improvement in building up my immune system, but i see some improvement in the gut health.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It's my first probiotic supplement and haven't found the need to look for an alternative. I don't feel bloated unless I just ate something that causes bloatedness.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

good quality of probiotics. repeat order. good price and packaging

6e4fc795-0c99-40da-a5d0-1cd3603ecc89
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!