Page 1 - Reviews - Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color Gel, 5N Light Chestnut Brown, 5.75 fl oz (170 ml) - iHerb
RO
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

My first time to use Naturtint. Looking for alternative from what I am regularly (monthly) using (herbatint and tints of nature) from healthy options, coz of severe hair fall. We (together with the person applied my hair color) were so amazed that it colored immediately (in just 3 minutes). And what made me very satisfied is the scent and very sensitive skin. Oftentimes because of my asthma and atopic dermatitis, it often exacerbated with strong scent of my previous hair dyes. But with this new gem, no stinging/burning at all! Thanks iHerb!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It pulls a little dark on my hair but that's ok. The Light Chestnut Brown is a really pretty color. It doesn't have a strong scent. It's very easy to use and works really well. I've used Naturtint for a long time and I love it, and I love the fact that it's cruelty-free.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love the ingredients they use in this formula and I will never use another hair dye again. This color was gorgeous for covering my greys and coloring my naturally black hair.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have used Naturtint for many years. Great quality, no nasty ingredients/chemicals. The colors seem true to what's shown on the package. The color covers gray very well and lasts me about three weeks before I have to re-color. I'm very happy with this brand.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Can't get any better than with using this product. Been using it for years and combine it with other colors and get a great result. Good price and awesome product.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I am using this product for a long time. my original hair is very dark but have so much grey ( age) . if you have a lots of grey like need to dye your hair every 2-3weeks ( and original color is dark), better choose darker color.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It does a good job for a home set. I especially like their moisturizing hair cream for after the shower, but unfortunately they stopped providing them in the hair dye kits so now I need to buy it separately.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I kept buying this one since it is claimed to be plant based. I like it because it has no strong chemical smell, but the color doesn't stay very long. My comb gets dark and dirty by daily combing my hair.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

Great color and brand. No harsh smells. Color is beautiful.

ImaniYOGA
Posted on Mar 26, 2021

This works for me. I have to leave it on a little longer to cover the gray edges. It is mild enough to use every six weeks or so. Have to be sure to rinse it out well. I've been using this for ten years and will continue to do so.