RO

4.8
Based on 3,692 Ratings
3,215
4,787

This vitamin is a great way to improve your health, immunity, mood and quality of life. I noticed when I took this supplement my mood and feelings of well-being improved. The thing that really impressed me about this supplement is the burst of strength and energy it gave me!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Very effective supplements this is my forth time to order it and it is very effective and i felt a nice improvement in joints and my bones the package was great very good combination and nice taste very effective with my diabetes its potency is very effetive i take it daily very good pill size high quality and all the ingredient is perfect

5,150

I can't believe how good this vitamin is. I've never felt so much energy in my life. And now that I'm taking it, I'm getting better and better sleep, mood, and the quality of my life has improved dramatically.

5,276

This vitamin has been a big game changer for me. I have noticeable improvements in my mood and well-being, and a burst of strength and energy that is like nothing I've ever had before!

5,509

this vitamin is a great supplement for anyone looking to boost their health. I've been taking it for over a year and notice how much better my quality of life has become.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

My 91 year-old mom had been taking another brand of supplements from Japan which ended it's distribution to the US during the covid19 pandemic. She swore by those supplements. So we searched high and low for the best quality replacement with a wide range of ingredients comparable to her former supplements. We've found it in Alive Women's 50+! I was concerned about whether or not the size would be an issue, but it isn’t. Her energy level and immunity remains high. Recently, she finished her first bottle and asked me to order more.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Great formula - complete with the majority of vitamins and minerals necessary for women over the age of 50. The quality of ingredients is high, as it is formulated with most of the components in their more easily absorbed form. It's easy to swallow, convenient because it's only one tablet daily and provides energy!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I've been taking these Alive vitamins for women 50+ for many years and I still love them. You just have to be careful to get the right potency, because the ultra potency one is too much for me. I appreciate that iHerb has a tendency to carry just the one I'm looking for.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Was taking the Ultra Potency range previously and switched to this a month back. Prefer this as it is easier to swallow with no after taste but then obviously the amount % per serving is less compared to previous range. So depends on your requirements. I will likely continue with this range as I feel it is sufficient dosage as a supplement for me.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I take these daily. They’re easy to swallow. I actually break them in half. I take 1/2 in the morning and other 1/2 in the afternoon. All the ingredients are listed clearly on the bottle. Great quality. I like that it’s formulated for women too! I like the quality ingredients.