RO

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
I love this cream

This is an amazing product. It’s blends very nicely, super high quality. The package is great with a pump, and it makes my skin feel super hydrated. Great coverage. I was hesitant on the color, it comes out a bit grey, but it blends nicely and has a good texture.

467d5e52-bc43-4919-917e-65d016f76baf

This has no scent and I use this daily. I am over 50 yrs of age and I love that I can use it with no irritation and use as my main sunscreen plus cream to put on alone or under makeup. (I use 21 and 25 )The only issue is that the color is a little off so I mix two colors to get the color I want- I even mixed a little with 25 to show the difference between the two colors). I mix the two colors and it is close enough when I use other make up. The bonus it may cover some problem areas! The price is right so I end up getting just more product for what I want so it lasts a long time. Use it sparingly and it is sometimes hard to with the pump to maybe get too much. The coverage is a little heavy but for sunscreen I think it is par and creamy like a light moisturizer. Great for daily!

3b337676-b6eb-4300-a7ff-bfe129a995e7
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I used BB cream a long time ago when it first came out. BB cream tends to have greyish colour, which this one also does. However, it switches over to your skin tone/colour. It does not have any strong scent. I love the packaging, as you can pump it out each time you use it for sanitary reasons! Great size+quality for the price!

99c52a05-63f2-4fec-8b46-6efcc1758260
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Excellent! Not the first time I order, in love with it! My favorite things are - if you in a hurry you can just dab it with your hands and no one will know you used makeup. And if you want more coverage you can build it in layers, and it’s flawless!

5f4d8511-be32-42c2-898c-b76395204914
Posted on May 15, 2022

no weird scent, I tried it today I was afraid that it was too grayish but when I applied on my face color adjusted on my skin color and coverage is really good for everyday make up. It has good benefit protection from the heat and humid weather. texture is not thick and not oily on the skin

40fd6038-aa21-46d6-9e92-209caddaa2f0
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

If you are looking for a tinted sunblock, this one is for you. It is Super light on the face and i like how it’s not changing your skin color. It blends with your skin. It’s also very easy to apply. It doesn’t have any scent which makes using it more comfortable. It’s super smooth to apply too. All in all the product is of good quality.

851d41fc-5671-4cbc-b7b0-a8c57c0798bc
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Missha BB - say no more: glides effortlessly on the skin, it has a grey-ish hue but given my yellow undertone, it works excellent. I live in a humid climate - No troubles there and once it sets in, the transfer to any clothes is minimal. And yes, tested on a day at the beach - big thumbs up! So if you are a MAC NC20-25 this Missha BB No21 is a good match. I wish other reviewers also wrote down such details so one can match shades easily.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

A really good BB cream for someone who wants a quick morning routine. I was sceptical about the ashy grey-ish tone but it actually looks nice on the skin. I am naturally very pale and with pink undertone, but I chose No 21 because the lighter shade will look too dead. I love that it already has SPF in it. It spreads easily with a brush and lasts all day if used with a bit of setting powder. If used with a concealer, this is a good choice of BB. It doesn't oxidize or crumble on the face The coverage is pretty much like a light foundation. If used alone (without skincare base) it's not bad at all (I tried once), moisturizing enough for normal to dry skin type.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

My old favorite bb cream! I bought it at least 4 times in my life. All because how comfortable it feels and it is only foundation that suits my skin tone ideally. If you are looking for foundation with fair neutral color, almost grey undertone, 21 shade is for you. It does not feel greasy or heavy, but better to set with loose powder, if you are not a fan of glow skin. I like that it has high spf of 42, which is great for hot cities, like Miami. Does not have heavy scent, skin has fine texture. the coverage is from medium to high, easy to build up. The packaging is very easy to use it till last drop. Does not clog my pores, however, this is subjective! Worth to try!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Saw the high ratings and decided to check it out by myself. I have combination skin with oily T- zone so I wondered if the cream will stay fixed specifically in this area throughout the day - and it did! Not only that it is very durable, but I think this is the first time I saw a BB cream with such good and dense coverage (very much like a foundation cream) and of course the high SPF index is very impressive. In my opinion, it eliminates the need to put an extra layer of sun cream before the cover. Had a little trouble with picking out the right tone but it seemed that a combination of No.21 and No.23 would be just about right, so I took two, mix them and I am super pleased with the results!