Page 1 - Reviews - Manuka Doctor, Monofloral Manuka Honey, MGO 625+, 8.75 oz (250 g) - iHerb
RO
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

One of the reasons I purchased this type of honey was because of reports of it being used to settle acidic stomach, which tums just never help for me. Had a bad case a couple of nights after buying it and took one teaspoon and my stomach was able to settle in about 30 minutes. Plus from what I have read it will be great for small cuts and possibly burns. It really is nothing like American honey with a much different consistency and flavor, almost like whipped honey butter.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

High-quality honey, is basically the only honey I consume, especially during pregnancy I took 1 tsp in the morning for an immunity boost. Or I take it when I feel my throat hurts and the next day is all good. Pricey product but worth the benefits.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

omg i’m in love with this honey! the taste is so rich and strong, very aromatic.

Posted on May 27, 2022

It taste good, I take 1tps when I wake up but I don’t know if thats the right dosage or no.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Taste good

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

In terms of ingredients, I heard that it is effective to choose UMF10 + or higher (equivalent to MGO263 +) for maintaining health, and UMF15 + or higher (equivalent to MGO514 +) for measures against bacteria and viruses, so I chose this product of MGO625 +. I heard that the higher this number is, the more peculiar the taste is, but this product is very delicious. Certainly there is a slight bitterness in the aftertaste, but even that feels delicious. The size is small, but it was just right for Manuka Honey debut. In terms of quality, it is monofloral (a product made from a single flower) and has cleared the Manuka honey standard set by the New Zealand government. For [MGO], it is effective to select a value of 263+ or higher! "MGO" is an abbreviation for methylglyoxal. Manuka Honey Numerically represents the amount of methylglyoxal per kg and is a registered trademark of Manuka Health, New Zealand. UMF10 + is equivalent to MGO263 +, UMF15 + is equivalent to MGO514 +