Page 1 - Reviews - Luseta Beauty, Keratin Smooth, Hair Mask, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
RO

Posted on May 19, 2022

A very big package which is great, it will lasts long, as I suppose. The smell is wonderful, very classy. The texture is not very thick, so it divided on hair very smoothly. And makes hair soft for sure.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Works fantastically. hair is so soft and tangle free, even when wet. NB so far the best luseta product I've used is the Hemp conditioner. Wish you sold it on this website. There is no reliable source in the UK.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

it really works on my heart. my hair soft and untangled after using this but its a little more expensive

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

good product. I love it

Posted on May 26, 2022

lovely...excellent! the best cream. 👌

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I have been using it on the line since I liked the scent of hair oil, but it has a fairly strong scent when used. It doesn't bother me that much when it dries. It is not sticky and has a smooth finish.

10b1e42a-8fe1-46ec-af65-ff214ad2a130
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

God, what a beautiful mask. It's just a delight. Hair is very smooth after. I use it after washing for 15-20 minutes under a cap and wrap it with a towel

Posted on Mar 20, 2022