RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Good

Started taking this just recently to help lower my homocysteine. My blood test showed low folate and high homocysteine. I hope the high homocysteine is related to folate being low. Will need to do a blood test later on. However, the bottle is just too big for these small pills and such a small quantity.

cf0b08c1-07f0-4a89-961d-7745eec5977b
ad09f0a2-4e16-4954-a6c1-5d48732371d6
Posted on Feb 6, 2023
1,212

I do not take it on regular basis, but from time to time to improve mental aspects and folate levels. I like the quality of the product, however the packaging is massive in comparison to the content, I think it should be addressed at some point, however the product itself is dope.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I've noticed a definite increase in energy since adding this in after boosting B12 and iron levels. Hair quality has also improved. Folate has always sat at low end of normal. I suspect this is why some fatigue had remained. Make sure your B12 levels are good so that the body can appropriately utilise it. Tablet nice an compact so easy to swallow. Bottle size vs contents is amusing. Would be good for Life Extension to rethink for the sake of environmental impact.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I don't know how well this is working to improve memory issues, as I give this supplement to my mother as part of a supplement plan. However, I believe that life Extension offers high quality supplements. Also, I did not find any other supplement with this amount of folate. It's a great value when you consider how much folate it contains.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww

96a1a1ae-b3f1-4f7d-be52-ee5c53c4bd24
Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Excellent! I think my hangovers from everyday life have lifted in part due to this support. Good dosage quantity and quality. Started on a small quantity, but will definitely use long term.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Great if you suffer with MTHFR gene, easy to swallow. Was recommended by my physician. Helps you feel better and great price. The strength is also good value for money

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great potency product with good ingredients used together, the size is easy to swallow. I love the package and quality of the product, very effective.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Optimized Folate at high dosages is difficult to get elsewhere, and Life Extension has a lot of these products I find great for fertility supplements. Vegetarian tablets are small and easy to swallow. Great product.