RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 2, 2022
Can't eat just 1.

I bought on sale with a 14% discount the KIND Bars, Nuts & Spices, Caramel Almond & Sea Salt, 12 Bars that normally goes for $22.34 + tax, or around $1.86 per Bar. I consider that to be a bit expensive. Though the bars are delicious. Eating just one is quite filling. Also, if you check the product listing details, they do offer some nutritional value. Here is a list of "Other ingredients": Almonds, chicory root fiber, honey, palm kernel oil, sugar, glucose syrup, rice flour, milk powder, sea salt, carob powder, soy lecithin, natural flavor, annatto.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

The sea salt added a perfect blend of flavour to caramel, the sugar and calories are in a well controlled manner. Very good quick snack for sport too! highly recommend!

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love the quality, the flavor and the taste is very nice. The packaging is good. The bar size is very good especially for the people who are in a diet.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Bought it for work, customers and colleagues seem to love it. Has sugar but great taste and seems relatively healthy compared to a lot of the snack bars out there! Also like their company backstory - Promoting kindness and gratitude <3

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

the salty taste makes the overall experience special. the size is just nice for a quick snack that fills the tummy

06e09055-d6a5-44b1-a700-62f879874add
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I usually have it for after lunch snack when I am hungry. It satisfies my crave for sugar and the crunchy almonds fill my stomach. I really enjoy KIND bars. I want to try all flavors of them. They are high quality snack. They use safe ingredients. I recommend all of you to buy them!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Really delicious! This is one of my favorite KIND bar flavors. I like to buy a few packs at a time and keep them at my desk (like a variety pack). These are very convenient when you want a snack in the late afternoons. Highly recommend this flavor and I will be repurchasing.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

While I’m on diet, I always struggle with hunger and a craving for something sweet. To deal with these problems, I decided to try this bar. Compared with general snacks you can buy at grocery stores, it obviously contains less sugar and fat. However, at the same time, the gentle sweetness of caramel and crunchy almond satisfy my appetite. So far I’ve been able to manage the snack problems with just one bar a day.

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

I love KIND bars but this is absolutely my favourite flavour. It is low sugar too and doesn't give the same sickly sweet after effect I usually have after eating other bars from other brands. A great snack to fill you up with nuts and not a lot of sugar