RO

Posted on May 1, 2022
Favourite

Excellent powerful fat burner I’d recommend starting off with half the dosage . Don’t take after lunch as the caffeine can cause trouble sleeping. Love the taste also tried Grape which is probably my favourite. Great price for the size, quality and ingredients. Like to take early morning before breakfast or work out. This is my 3rd Tub. Love mixing it with sierra electrolyte powder for extra vitamins and minerals and also use collagen powders see photo for my favs.

0cc81a58-7ab4-4762-aa16-4e1f91c673ee
8e8818ba-b272-4ddb-b3b5-8e26a42bf699
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

wow thats a ...... Great product I buy 👌. I had weight like 95kg with this product and sport I lose almost 20kg for just 2 months its insane I can't believe I do it finally .thinks for who made this product and to and believing me. I wil buy another two.the best flavor you can byt its blue raspberry 😋 💙

0e32410e-7cf2-4876-850b-5e46cab9ac54
06f65582-8d6a-4ff1-821d-e1055e2eed1b
b50bd2c3-0245-4696-9c89-4cc968ff336c
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product from iherb. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Nice quality (size). Now the taste is like blueberry candy water. Not the first time I’ve tried this company I like the pineapple one I still do but I wanted to try a new flavor. Looks pretty blue when I mix the water and ingredient in water. Although the powder isn’t blueish.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

great when just wake up in the morning, it increases my metabolism as well as it gives me great energy and focus to start off the day. love it

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Amazing taste and quality of ingredients the size is suitable for 30 servings and more if u use only have of the dosage in the beginning

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Love this product! Gives me a little boost before my work outs a great benefit when feeling a little tired. This is my favourite flavour and has no bad after taste. Great quality and value for money.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Oh Lord! This is one of the best fat burners I've put inside my mouth. It keeps my energy for a day and also keeps me focused. I really like this chemical. In addition to not making me sick or feeling strange, congratulations to those involved

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good quality great ingredients the scoop size small for one dosage but still it's benefits are okay and amazing taste 10 minutes before workout is very helpful