RO

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I love the smell and scent of this product, the quality is good with the perfect size and package,good for personal care for my daily routine skin care product. I feel like I am going to buy again.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This is the only dandruff that is effective for thinning and fine hair. All other dandruff shampoos were too heavy and left my fine hair dry and limp. The scent is great and not overpowering.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Excellent quality,would love if 1 L or larger size bottle was available,scent is nice,helps control dandruff,no itchiness ,and helps for oil control.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

My son asked to get a dandruff shampoo and we felt that this one is safe and sound for a pre-teen. The shampoo is good, smells nice and texture works well.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Worked well! I did find it can be drying if you Aren’t careful though.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Excellent for the build up It smells fresh I use it once or twice a month I expected a bigger size You need to moisturize your hair very well after using it

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent product and exceptional quality, fast delivery, I recommend the purchase to everyone.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

my boys like the smell and feel on the hair

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

good product in a small pack for too much money ...