Page 1 - Reviews - GNC, Herbal Plus, Milk Thistle, Extra Strength, 1,300 mg, 120 Caplets - iHerb
RO
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

This GNC brand is famous in my country. I consume Herbal Plus, Milk Thistle, for fatty liver. No side effect felt. But the caplets are rather big. I wish GNC can reduce side ingredients in the future...

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The product is as good as anyone can get. Very concentrated, very pure, best quality you can find.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

My son asked me for this supplement and I have since ordered for him continuously. He said it is good.

Posted on May 28, 2022

ingredients are so good, milk thistle is best

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

taking this everyday

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

nice, but hard to swallow...

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

don t have any idea

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Very happy with the purchase !!!! When you choose Milk Thistle for yourself and compare prices - pay attention to the dosage in this one tablet !!!! This is a good course to help your liver !!! Very good! Our age with my husband is 40+ and we try to undergo a course of cleansing the body once a year. We start with cleansing from parasites (mandatory!), Then we clean the intestines (mandatory!), Then the liver and blood. One bank for one person for 2 months. This is a very good course !!! My husband lost weight while taking these pills, without changing either diet or lifestyle. This means that our body needs competent support to get rid of toxins, toxins and all unnecessary things. I am very glad that we bought and tried this particular drug and were very pleased! Recommend! Be healthy!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I am 47. my liver really likes this milk thistle, I drink at night, or at night out with alcohol, 4 tablets - Nac600 mg, this milk thistle, multiminerals, where Selenium and Molybdenum, bovine bile are in the composition, before going to bed - 300 mg magnesium citrate. In the morning, like a cucumber !! I drink 1 SAMe 400mg. Alcohol and overeating go away without consequences. Very grateful for these supplements.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Auto-translated from French

I highly recommend it, very good product for the liver, regardless of the size of the essential tablet and to have a positive result for our health good luck to everyone.