RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Great Taste!

I tried this whey isolate as I’m impressed by it’s certifications. It is not so sweet, not so chocolatey. I mixed it with water and its taste was not bad. When mixed with low fat, vanilla flavored milk, it tastes great! I’m still yet to see its benefits, but I have high hopes that this product will bring good results.

135fe627-a954-4de5-9048-033a49a8aacb
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

I have taken many chocolate-flavored whey protein of different brands. This is the most delicious and most benefits of them all. For those with acid reflux , I suggest you take the Vanilla=flavored one and other non- Choco flavored and non-acid forming flavored plant-based protein more frequently than this as the chocolate is a bit strong and could trigger your acid reflux if you take this everyday for your protein needs.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I love the flavor and how easy it is to digest. I have several vascular compressions syndromes which also affect my gut and it is great for my diet which is very poor as well as perfect for my body and protein intake. I absolutely love it and need it after my daily exercise routine to stay fit and keep my serotonine levels high.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I use a special protein mug to mix the powder with room temp water. V. easy to mix and the result is a smooth, fine grain taste and chocolate favour drink. I will say it is one of the most natural chocolate favour I even tasted, among other brands. It naturally contains caffeine which is a bonus for me(for fasting) Only one Cons, not cheap

Posted on May 2, 2022

I love this product, has a great taste minus the sugar. I do aerobics and have one of these protein shakes before I workout. I can really tell a difference. If I am not very hungry in the morning, I just have a protein shake. I mix it with a electric stir stick but a blender will work just as well. Taste like a chocolate milk shake but also comes in vanilla if you prefer. Won't be without it. Large container lasts a long time, sometimes I use a half a scoop instead of a whole to make it stretch. I mix it with unsweetened almond milk. Yummy!

Lily
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

We don't do dairy all that often, though we like whey and it seems easy for us to digest. Garden of Life is a brand we really like. This mixes easily and taste good. So we keep this whey for our alternate to a non dairy protein powder too.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

High quality protein powder, I have previously ordered the vanilla flavored one which I personally thought was really good, but the chocolate doesn't taste as good in my opinion. I still highly recommend using this regularly, originally saw some fitness guys on Youtube recommend it as a more natural and organic option for protein, without going vegan or spending too much. I hope that one day Garden of Life will have larger tubs and some additional flavors, cookie dough would be a good one to try!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Good quality. Grass fed is a must for me. Chocolate flavour isn't bad, not too sweet. I don't care much about the flavour, and will get whatever is on discount. Would love a bigger size. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I trust this brand. After watching so many youtube reviews, I am more convinced of the quality of the ingredients. It's clean supplement. The taste is ok after I add lil bit cocoa powder.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Best quality. All organic ingredients. Tastes great, I prefer the vanilla. I would like a larger size, maybe it would go bad though? I see the benefits in my fitness for sure. And i workout every day, so this supplements my diet and training really well.