RO
4.1

4.1
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Garden Of Life is a top brand. All their flavours are pretty good. Only real downside is the price. But hey, you get what you pay for as these guys know their stuff and don't use crap ingredients. TIP: Have these with a banana or two. Perfect match and adds even more fibre!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I love these bars! Some reviewers are complaining about the taste, I actually really like them, not too sweet and satisfy my mid afternoon sugar craving. That being said, I am vegetarian for 26 years and don't eat any sugar, so if you like your bars on the extra sweet side these are not for you. .

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I recently tried the Garden of Life Organic Fit High Protein Weight Loss Bars in Salted Caramel Chocolate flavor and was blown away by their taste and effectiveness. These bars make a perfect snack or meal replacement and the salted caramel chocolate flavor is simply delicious. I appreciate that they are made with organic ingredients and are high in protein, which helps me feel full and satisfied. I also like that they support weight loss goals, making them an all-around great choice. I highly recommend these bars to anyone looking for a delicious and healthy snack option.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Garden of Life protien bars are a balanced mix of low sugar and high protien. They have no soy, which sets them apart form other brands. They help balance my blood sugar levels when I start to feel weak and shaky between meals. They taste good, but the texture has a candy taffy consistency. I purchased at a discount, so it was well worth the deal.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I love these bars as they’re great quality with nice ingredients. Sea salt and caramel was by my favorite which is why I gave it a 4 but I really enjoy the other tastes of these bars. I eat them after I workout or after training for my diet. Good amount of protein too!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

The quality of the product is really good. The ingredients is transparent and the taste is yummy. The bar size is just nice for a snack. The package is good easy to carry around.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This have a good caramel flavor !!! But unlike the other bars of its kind it is extremely chewy as you would expect actual caramel to be. I likes it. You can also soften in the microwave ~8 seconds before you ate this, very commutable package, I like to take it after fitness workout (:

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Not very sweet which I really liked! The flavour was good, a bit weird to begin with but got used to it pretty fast. Texture was nice n chewy and the chocolate coating on half of the bar was a nice addition. I have just brought the marshmallow ones to try.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

This brand always makes top notch stuff. All their flavours are good and in this one the caramel is obvious but not overpowering. Just a little pricey but it's all organic. TIP: Great with a banana.