RO

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

This emulsion is the perfect moisturizer if you have dehydrated skin that can get really oily. It has not scent or fragrance. It really helped calm my skin down and hydrate it properly. My skin doesn't get tight during the day and a little goes a long way. I've been using this product for about 3 months.

c4372981-6f3c-4601-8ae9-d3c7e3843057
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This is similar to the Etude 2x Barrier Intensive but waaaaay lighter. It still gives me the softening, hydrating effect that is noticeable literally within a day of using. Right now I'm layering it before the 2x Barrier but I think I'd also use this on it's own in the summertime when I'm sweatier. Overall I tend to have very dry, sensitive skin. This would be great for someone with oily skin who needs a super light-weight moisturizer.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Great for some light moisture use, did not make my sensitive acne-prone skin break out. Will be great under a moisturizer to prevent dry winter skin, don't think it will be enough moisture on its own. Also love how there's no scent! Packaging is plastic. Awesome quality for the price.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I've been getting into the Soon Jung brand, recommended by a korean friend to me with sensitive skin. I. use it as an essence after toner, and the consistency is something between a liquid and a lotion. It applies really nicely, and leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized. I think this would be good for many skin types since it's so gentle!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I honestly really enjoy the feeling of this moisturizer, it’s definitely more lightweight and emollient in texture but I think it’s suitable for my sensitive acne-prone skin. I use Rx topical that dries my skin out so this works wonders in layers. I even use it as a replacement for my eye cream! It has no noticeable scent at all so my eyes don’t water. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Love this emulsion!! It everything, from hydration, perfect feel, no unpleasant smell, perfect size, luxury -feeling package.... EVERYTHING!! I never could find a moisturizer for my oily skin that would hydrate but does not leave it greasy, until I found this one! For my night time routine, this is a perfect moisturizer that leaves my skin breathing! definitely recommend it to all!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I bought this moist emulsion to use in lieu of a thicker cream type moisturizer for the summer. I have sensitive combination skin and this feels very hydrating and moisturizing on the skin. It has no scent and this is perfect for sensitive skin. I love this line from Etude, I want to buy all the products.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I'm in my late 30s. I have normal to oily skin that is hypersensitive and reactive. I was looking for a super lightweight daytime moisturizer for the summer. Summers where I live are brutal. Right now it's 103 outside. I needed something oil-free but made for really sensitive skin but was still moisturizing. An esthetician recommended this to me. It works. It's a really thin lotion that's lightweight and feels almost like water when applied. I haven't broken out at all. It also seems to keep my skin calm. I use it in the mornings. It doesn't pill under my makeup. If you have dry skin this may not be enough for you; you may need to use a moisturizer on top of this. But if you have normal to oily skin, you may be able to use this as a daytime moisturizer.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It's very nice moisturizing emulsion. It feels light and soothing on the skin. The composition of this emulsion is minimal and fragrance free so it is suitable for every skin type even the most sensitive. I noticed that it has not just soothing effect but brightening as well. I highly recommended it for everyone and also people with sensitive skin for it's calming and soothing effect.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This is so lightweight and softens my skin, but isn't enough on its own. My skin is very dry. I can see this working by itself on oily or combo skin types, and maybe even for me on hot and humid summer days. I unfortunately did see more closed comedones when using this so that was a bummer, because I did really like the texture and feeling on my skin!