RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 15, 2023
Good

as another reviewer said, the effects aren't huge but a gentle calm is noticeable. from what i can see not many supplements on iherb are 100% magnesium taurate, and the ones that are only have around 10% of the rdi, or are in tablet form, compared to 83% in these capsules which imo are nicer to swallow. additionally you only need one a day, which is also more pleasant. i think the price reasonable considering all of these things.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

At the moment all good. No taste really or smell. Results no seen yet, but it was given to me by the dietitian so do believe she suggests the best according to her knowledge :-)

Just starting taking these and so far I have them good. Easy to swallow as they are a nice size. Quality is good and comes in a convenient size bottle with a flip top.

96be3624-818b-4bfe-a0f0-2b55ace0399e
Ellaab
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Magnesium has a lot of benefits for everyone. This one is to support your brain activity

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Great quality in a small package made from natural ingredients and just the right size. Will definitely buy again

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Perfect product, easy use, good quality, size good, package nice

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Didn't get the results my sister claims she did, but I did get a little more energy.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I've been taking it for a week now and still see no change.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

UKRAINE IS THE WINNER!!! Excellent magnesium, quickly absorbed, complete dosage, one capsule contains 350 mg, which helps to reduce the use of pills. It is for this reason that I chose such a drug, since I use magnesium almost without a break, and I combine different forms. I also like the ionic form (convenient to dose), and such high-dose ones as this one. Taurate is an excellent form, multifunctional, improves the work of the liver and bile, strengthens the cardiovascular system, relieves the nervous system. I take one capsule before going to bed, there is about half left (the number of capsules), and the result and effect are impressive, I sleep soundly, I feel calm and balanced, my nails grow quickly, I think the benefit will be greater after the end. I sincerely recommend, a high-quality and effective product, the ingredient is natural and extremely necessary for our body! The feedback is honest, if it was useful, please rate it!

6e7da7a4-17b2-40f6-b483-7f98a3419e6f
914a94f9-56c5-4664-be81-eebdf3652945
f83657b6-b2c7-4b67-a441-b9592683c41c
Posted on Aug 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good magnesium with fast digestibility. I take 1 capsule before bed, although the package recommends 2 capsules. But the norm of magnesium is 400 mg per day, here in 1 capsule 350 mg, so it also has an effect. I felt calmer and improved the quality of my sleep. The capsules are large, but it is convenient to swallow and there are no unpleasant sensations.

5d51f1af-f6d9-4d94-bb12-a1dc012c536e