RO
Based on 1,032 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,032 Ratings
Posted on May 26, 2022

I get frequent too much acid feeling in my stomach and one pill of this feels really soothing. I think it’s great quality. It doesn’t have a taste. It feels kind of pricey for the quantity but compared to the benefits I would definitely repurchase. If you want something with more quantity For a good price and it will aid with indigestion or acid discomfort search for something with mainly papaya

cfac6c49-d3d9-4831-a6ac-a63883997af1
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I get heartbun from time to time , and anti acid medicine gaviscon worked just fine for me. but sometime ago I started having heartbun and acid reflux everynight , couldn't sleep well and couldn't eat well, medicine did nothing. so I searched here and found this supplement, based on other people reviews I got it and I'm glad I did. it helped me much and my symptoms got much better. I think I will keep purchasing.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have daily battle with acid control, mostly due to gastric surgeries. I eat smaller meals and yet even non-acidic foods can trigger acid reflux/GERD. I can pre-emtively control with this milder Acid Soothe product. When acid is worse, I take this along with other stronger anti-acids. I feel I have fewer attacks using this along with small portions, but more frequently. It will always be part of my arsenal. (I have liked the effectiveness of other Enzymedica products so I knew this would be worth trying.)

Ornexi
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I bought them especially to reduce my symptoms of reflux and improve my digestive system. Digestive enzymes also improves immune response, cognitive acceleration, cellular detoxification among other things. The quality of this product is really good, capsules are in perfect size and it's easy to swallow, they also don't have any taste.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Acid Soothe us great for reflux. The quality and ingredients together work in keeping reflux from flairing up. I use to purchase Now Acid Enzymes but can't get it. So, this is the next best thing. The capsule size is not too big and easy to swallow. I hope I will be able to continue to purchase this. I usually take 1 capsule for my dose.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I just tried this for the first time and wow! This stuff seems to help reflux for sure. Very happy I bought this. Excited to see how I feel after a few weeks. Also, I can’t take PPIs because I was diagnosed with SIBO and proton pump inhibitors cause SIBO so now I have sought out alternatives. So far so good but we’ll see!

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

These work better than drug store. I take one before I eat food that causes heartburn and acid reflex and these work every single time! This is probably my 4th bottle and I will continue to use this product. I have no side effects from taking this me and my husband both love this product!!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I wanted something for hearburn and this has been doing the trick. I take one after the main meal of the day (midday for us) and take together with my other supplements. It's in capsule form so no trouble swallowing. It has excellent ingredients including some very beneficial herbs for the digestion. It's certainly helped me.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

This one is an amazing product. I would drink it one I get a heart burn and 15 mins later the heart burn is gone!! I was hesitant to buy this product but now I'm happy that I did. if you suffer from GERD, acid reflux or heart burn your should keep this product in your house.