Page 1 - Reviews - Eden Foods, Organic Tamari Soy Sauce, 20 fl oz (591 ml) - iHerb
RO
Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. fresh product, great quality and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredients. healthier version for my cooking. taste is salty and sweet enough. always use for cooking, marinating, and even for salad dressing mix. it tasted absolutely amazing. love the aroma of tamari sauce.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I use this everywhere in place of regular soy sauce and even balsamic vinegar. The flavour is mildly sweet but not so salty, so depends on what you are making, may need to add a pinch of salt. Meats marinated in this along with sesame oil and garlic/onion powder browns beautifully when roasted or panfried. Also nice for roasting vegetables along with a generous swig of olive or avocado oil. It comes in a glass bottle and has inner cap that drizzles, perfect for clumsy cooks like me! Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on May 10, 2022

This is a great tasting, quality tamari that is perfect for my gluten-free diet. I use this soy sauce alternative in recipes and on its own for sushi. It tastes exactly like traditional soy sauce but with safe ingredients for me. Also a good sized product for the price.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Eden's Tamari Soy Sauce is great! It has a nice rich flavor and is excellent in stir fries and other recipes. The bottle is a nice size, too. It's wheat free, so that's a nice bonus if you can't consume wheat. I think this is a really good quality product.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Excellent tamari sauce with a long fermentation time. I trust Eden products, and have been a customer of their products for well over a decade. This tamari is wheat free, which is why I bought it instead of soy sauce. It is more pricey than the tamari with short fermentation time, but I think it is worth it.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is the best soy sauce I have ever eaten. The quality is superb. It has a rich taste and I have used it in stir fry vegetables and meat. I purchased the larger size bottle. The ingredients of the sauce blend and enhance the flavors of of anything you add to it. Tamara soy sauce comes packaged in bubble wrap to to insure its safety. I would definitely recommend this product if you enjoy making Asian or Thai food.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Good quality tamari which we use as a replacement for soy sauce. It tastes very similar but with better ingredients. Its packaged well and easy to use, wish it came in a bigger size. We use this in all of our chinese cooking as well as an umami or a flavour enhancer. Don't hesitate and give it a go!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I have always preferred tamari to plain soy sauce, as it's flavor is somehow more robust, but not overwhelming. I also like that it's traditionally made with soybeans, and not hurried along with the addition of wheat products. It costs a bit more, but it's definitely worth it, especially when the soy flavor comes through without overwhelming saltiness.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Wonderful taste, I liked that it was satifyingly strong but not too strong. I like to use this on rice, or on any savory baking- Chicken, meat, etc. Great quality and ingredients. The size lasted us for awhile. Great packaging too and fair price. no complaints. Definitely will order again.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Hands down the best quality Tamari sauce you can purchase without importing it from Japan. Tamari sauce is like soy sauce, but it has a stronger flavor and imparts an umami flavor to the food where soy is used more to "enhance" food; Eden makes an excellent version of both and they have done so for decades.